Making lunch just gets a whole lot more interesting with these easy vegan lunch ideas! We all have those days when we dread lifting a finger to cook.
Don’t worry! After you look over all of these insanely delicious vegan recipes, you are going to be drooling and more than happy to get in the kitchen.
You’ll be happy to know that you will be able to get the entire family on board with eating these dishes as well. Plus, in addition to making them for lunch, many are lovely for dinner options as well as potlucks and parties.
Vegan Lunch Ideas
No matter how you use this list of fabulous vegan recipes, I can assure you that you will want to keep it close by. I refer to it often and think you will want to do the same!
🍓 Health Benefits
Yes! These recipes are plant-based, and most of them use wholesome and clean ingredients…at least for the most part. When you eat these vegan recipes, you will get lots of useful nutrient-rich ingredients in every bite.
🍇 Can I Make Ahead?
Yes, absolutely! While each recipe has its own set of instructions, most of them can be prepped ahead of time. This is a fantastic time-saver and will allow you to meal prep easily.
Plan out your week ahead of time, and you’ll be amazed how great it feels to have easy and delicious meals for lunch every day.
- When looking at each recipe, check to see where you can pre-cook and chop up vegetables.
- There might be a dressing you can make ahead of time.
- Check how many servings there are and to see if you can meal prep these into 4-5 lunches for the entire week. Would they reheat ok?
📌 Tips For Taking Your Lunch To Work Or School
If you make your lunch to take to work or school every day, you may find these steps useful. Over the years, I have learned a lot about packing lunch and want to share them with you.
- Try to plan in advance whenever possible. If you wake up at the last minute, you aren’t going to have time to scurry around the kitchen to find something healthy to eat. Instead, plan ahead so you can have a delicious lunch every day! It’s a great time saver, and you will be much less likely to hit a drive-thru!
- Add variety to your meals. If you eat the same thing every single day, it’s going to become boring. Try out new recipes and rotate them, so you always have some variety and different flavors.
- Don’t forget to pack snacks too. In addition to lunch, having some healthy snack options is always a plus. Fruits, veggies, or other bite-sized snacks are ideal.
- Use good-quality materials. Whether it’s your lunch box, food storage containers, or freezer cooling packs, it’s important to use good quality items. You want your experience to be the best it can be. All of these things can affect how your meal turns out.
- Don’t add dressing to salads until you are ready to eat it. If you add the dressing in the morning or the night before, odds are the salad is going to be slimy and not too appealing. You can either add the dressing to the very bottom of the salad and mix later or wait and pour it on right when it’s lunchtime.
- We love taking lunches as they are so much healthier and save money. Our favorite meal prep lunch containers have a great mix of options for anyone that is just starting out and not sure how much money they want to spend at first to those looking for an entire lunch box system. My husband has been taking his lunch for many years and we prefer ones that seal well to prevent leaks. You can only guess why!
This list features a ton of tasty vegan dinner ideas! Make sure to check out these vegan dinner ideas for more vegan friendly recipes.
This vegan pasta dish features a chunky vegetable sauce that comes together in just 30 minutes.