Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the boots. The scarves. The changing of the leaves. But most importantly, I love the nationwide obsession with pumpkin spice everything! I love being able to go to just about any restaurant and order pumpkin versions of my favorite treats. Of course, I also enjoy making my own sweet treats at home and this season I’ve been on the hunt for some great pumpkin recipes, since I always default to good old fashioned pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin pie is great, but I’m hoping to broaden my horizons a bit since there are so many other pumpkin recipes that I know won’t disappoint. If you’re also hoping to get your pumpkin fix in a more adventurous way, here are 17 creative recipes for satisfying your pumpkin-craving sweet tooth.
Fall Pumpkin Recipes:
- CopyCat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins | via Thrifty Shopaholic
- Pumpkin Spice Brownies | via Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls | via Sweet Bella Roos
- Gingersnap Pumpkin Milkshake | via Little Miss Celebration
- Easy Pumpkin Dip | via Saving Cents with Sense
- Crockpot Pumpkin Butter | via The Love Nerds
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream | via Frugal Coupon Living
- Pumpkin Spice Chewy Oatmeal Cookies | via Sweet Bella Roos
- Pumpkin Muffins with Caramel Glaze | via Weary Chef
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino | via Frugal Coupon Living
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal | via The Grant Life
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars | via Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Pumpkin Pie in a Jar | via The Nerd’s Wife
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust | via Cooking on the Front Burners
- Coconut Pumpkin Granola | via Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping | via Saving with Shellie
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Dip | via DIY Candy
I think I’m going to go for the pumpkin pie ice cream first. I tried to make my own healthy version of pumpkin ice cream a few weeks ago using bananas as a base, and well, it didn’t work out so well. So I’m excited to try that one along with a few other pumpkin recipes on this list.