I love homemade holiday gifts. I love giving them, I love getting them, and I just generally love the creativity and effort that goes into them. I’m sure I’m not the only one that smiles every time I use a homemade gift someone gave me. It makes me feel special to know that my loved one went through the effort of creating that gift just for me.
If you want to make the people on your gift list feel just as special, consider making one of these homemade holiday gift ideas below, and save yourself a few bucks in the process.
- DIY Personalized Glitter Ornaments | Me
- Homemade Jar Candles | via A Few ShortCuts
- Kate Spade Inspired Wine Charms | via A Prudent Life
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Bark | via From Overwhelmed to Organized
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix Jar | via Mommy Octopus
- Glitter Makeup Brush Holder | Me
- DIY Monogram Makeup Bag | A Dose of Paige
- DIY Candy Cane Bath Bombs | A Mom’s Take
- DIY Fancy Dish Gloves | The Happier Homemaker
- Personalized Stockings | Fynes Designs
- Easy Fleece Hat | Little House Living
- DIY Infinity Scarf | Little House Living
- A Year of Dates Gift (Love this!) | What’s Up Fagans
- Whipped Body Butter | Today’s Creative Blog
- Layered Popcorn Jars | Chicken Scratch NY
- Burlap Wine Bags | Cindy Hopper
- DIY Chalkboard Jar | Musings of a Stay at Home Mom
- DIY Potpourri (Super inexpensive if you have a dehydrator!) | Just us Four Blog
- DIY Tile Coasters | A Dose of Paige
- Homemade Irish Cream | Today’s Creative Blog
- DIY Coffee Body Scrub | Simply Stacie
- Homemade Heating Pad | Eclectic Momsense
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate | Thrifty Jinxy
- White Chocolate Cookie Mix | Thrifty Jinxy
- Coffee Sampler Box (Not Christmas specific, but still great!) | Carolyn’s Homework
You can probably guess I’m all over the coffee sampler basket, and the makeup brush organizer (it is my tutorial, after all 😉 ).
Which homemade holiday gift would you love to give this year, or receive?