If you enjoy this post, check out these easy dinner ideas!
Can you believe it’s already fall? The busy holiday season is just around the corner and that means lots of holiday planning, get togethers, shopping, cooking, crafting and the generally nonstop on-the-go season is about to start!
I’m particularly worried for our grocery budget this season because we’ll be selling our art prints and stationery not only in our etsy shop, but on Jane.com as well as Amazon. Excited? Totally. A little scared? YES. This is our first year so we have no idea what to expect in terms of time and business during the holiday season. Who knows? It could be crickets. But in case it isn’t, I want our meal plan to be prepared!
I totally plan to load up the freezer well in advanced, use all of our usual tricks, and make both of the crockpots earn their keep. But our meal plans will definitely have an emphasis on 30 minute meals and shove-it-in-the-oven dinners! So I put together this list of meals to provide inspiration for both you and me so we can work quick and tasty meals into our meal plans during the busy season that lies ahead!
These all look amazing and all present like you went through a ton of work to make, despite only taking 30 minutes or less! Though this isn’t a list of exclusively frugal meals (if you need super frugal meal ideas, check out the list of 100 frugal meal ideas here!), the cost is reasonable for all 30 minute meals on this list!
- Foil Baked Salmon
- Extra Gooey Mac and Cheese
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- Bacon, Broccoli & Brussel Sprouts Skillet | via Sprinkle of Lovely
- Cheesy Veggie Enchilada Rice Skillet | via Domestic Superhero
- Spinach Pesto Pizza | via I Heart Nap time
- Southwest Chicken Skillet | via Persnickety Plates
- Beef Taco Lettuce Wraps | via Recipes Just 4u
- One Skillet Lasagna | via Clarks Condensed
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups | via Like Mother Like Daughter
- Mini Muffin Tin Pizzas | via The Typical Mom
- Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps | via Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Caprese Panini | via Domestic Superhero
- Alfredo Tortellini Soup | via Who Needs a Cape
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta | via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap | via Taste and Tell Blog
- Broccoli Cheddar Grilled Cheese | via Domestic Superhero
- Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza | Practically Functional
- Italian Chicken Skillet | via Gimme Some Oven
- Beef & Noodle Indiana Chowder | via Crystal & Co.
- Hamburger Soup | via Mom’s Confession
- Chicken Thighs Caramelized in Red Wine | via Real the Kitchen & Beyond
- Crustless Quiche | via Posed Perfection
- Easy Mac & Cheese | via Kleinworth & Co.
- Shepherd’s Pie Casserole | via Flour on my Face
- Spinach and Corn Salsa Quesadillas | via Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Revamped Tater Tot Casserole | via Clark’s Condensed
- Bubble Up Pizza | via Budget Savvy Diva
- White Bean Chicken Chili | via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Do you have any go-to quick & easy meal ideas? Please share your favorites in the comments below!
Photo Credit: © xalanx / Dollar Photo Club