Oh I am in love with these FREE Coffee Notecards Printables that you can print from home! They are the sweetest, plus they are going to save you big bucks 💵 this year. There is no need to spend $3 – 7 per card (yes, I was just at the store to check. They are running this high now!).
These Coffee Notecards came about from our love (let’s not say addiction, ok?) of coffee. We drink a lot of coffee at home and even when we travel. Hunting down a good cup-of-joe is on my to-do list whenever we visit a new town! Almost all of our friends drink coffee, and I wanted to create some thoughtful, blank, coffee-themed cards for you. I have matching coffee stickers that you can download when you sign up for the newsletter.
You’ll notice that the inside is left blank? We did that for a reason. We want you to be able to use these for birthdays, just-thinking-of-you, sympathy or whatever. Heck, make it a Father’s Day Card as well. Sneak a little coffee shop gift card inside for dad and he is going to be one happy man!
🖥️ Let’s Print And Cut This Printable!
These are so easy to use but I’ve got a couple of creative ideas for you to try to make them a bit different.
- This will bring up a screen and it is going to ask you where you want to file them on your computer. For quick things like this, I like to just keep it in RECENT or file it on the DESKTOP. I don’t keep it in DOWNLOADS as sometimes it will delete (that couldn’t be me that caused that, right?).
- If you are ready to print, decide on the type of paper you want to use. Use regular white cardstock as long as it is not the super cheap stuff (hello, this is what is in my printer right now!) or use thicker cardstock. Another option is to go to the craft store and pick up WATERCOLOR paper. Watercolor paper will easily give the best results.
- Load the paper into the printer and print away. Allow to dry and cut apart. You are set to write your sentiment inside.
📎 Alternative Uses For The Notecards
Print these as cute printables for decorating your office space. Think about framing them or even just setting them in your cubicle.
If you want to frame them, no worries! Head over to Michaels and look for options:
1. Floating Frame: A clear frame (it is called a Floating frame) that the card will just float inside of a larger glass area. They run between $6-12. I used this idea for a special card I received that just didn’t fit into any frame I found. It is now on my end table and works perfectly! Michaels is usually cheaper, especially if you use a coupon.
2. Wooden Card Holders: Another idea is to go to Micheals and look next to the frames for these little blocks of wood that have clips on them to hold pictures or cards. They run about $5. I bought some just like this for gorgeous cards I put up at the holidays that wouldn’t fit into a frame. They work perfectly. Obviously, I didn’t need ten so I bought it at Michaels. Check out the other ideas though to hold the cards using place card holders.
3. Turn them into Stickers: Another idea is to buy sticker paper and make them into stickers. You can use those in your planner as well. If they seem too big, make the size adjustment when you get ready to print. You will be able to reduce the size when you print by choosing the paper size or scaling back the percentage. I would use the “choose paper size” option first though as it will keep everything perfectly aligned.
As a special bonus, if you sign up for my email list, you will get to matching sticker sheets for free! Sign up here
📋 There are always more ways to decorate your home for free
Free Printable Kitchen Wall Art – Super cute and inexpensive way to update a kitchen when you are short on bucks. Since there are several to choose from, pick one (like the cute coffee one) and add it to the list with these coffee notecards for a fun themed kitchen overhaul.
Free Valentines Day Wall Art -This can be printed in two different sizes and can be used all year long. This would be darling in the laundry room, powder room or the kitchen.
Please only use these for personal use.