January is a month of organizing for many of us. An area that needs constant organization in my home is the kitchen. Kitchen organization can become quite the pricey adventure if you take the traditional route of purchasing organizing items/tools and using them as their intended purpose.
14 Frugal Kitchen Organizing Ideas
If you’re hoping to get organized this month without breaking the bank, these 14 kitchen organizing ideas should give you some great inspiration and ideas for DIYing your way to an organized home.
1. Store your dry goods in old spaghetti sauce jars.
Photo from Restoration Beauty
2. Organize your fridge (and make food more accessible) with a lazy Susan.
Photo from ‘A Casarella
3. Use a dish drainer to store container lids.
Photo from A Card Crack Turned (this has since been taken down the link)
4. Make your own Rope Utensil Crock for pretty Utensil Storage.
7. Organize your bakeware (and save your back) with a pan organizer.
8. Update your Kitchen drawers for the perfect organized fit.
Photo from Curb Alert
9. Make your own from-scratch spice cabinet for less than $20.
Photo from Confessions of a Serial DIYer
10. Utilize the height in your cupboards to maximize your use of space.
Photo from Mrs. Hines Class
11. Use curtain rods to organize pot lids.
Photo from One Good Thing by Jillee
12. Turn an old spice rack into a K-cup holder.
Photo from A Night Owl Blog
13. Use self-adhesive hooks to hang plastic wrap and tin foil.
Photo from Ask Anna Moseley
14. Organize cans with a magazine rack.
Photo from PB&J Stories
If you liked these clever kitchen organizing ideas, please visit the featured blogs. Many of them have tons of useful home organization posts to organize any area of your home!