This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
This peppermint mocha fudge recipe is perfect for the upcoming holiday season! It’s chocolatey, pepperminty, chewy and thick (I used a small pan, so the fudge pieces are extra thick!).
And it’s a no-cook recipe that you can whip up in the microwave, so even if you’re short on time (or not exactly skilled in the treat-making department), you’ll be able to whip these up fairly quickly and easily.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started!
- 24 oz bag Dark Chocolate Chips (or chocolate chips of your choosing)
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 Cup Finely Crushed Peppermint Candies (about 40 of the small round candies)
Heat in microwave for two minutes. Remove from microwave and stir well. Microwave for two additional minutes, stirring every minute (total of 4 minutes in microwave).
Pour into parchment-lined pan, using a spatula or spoon to help you pour the batter. It should be thick and barely pourable like shown here. Be sure to wear oven mitts when handling the bowl since it’s going to be really hot!
Use the back of a spoon or rubber spatula to even out the batter.
Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Gently pat candies into fudge so they’ll stick. Let cool in fridge and once firm, lift fudge out of the pan by grabbing the parchment and cut into little squares.
Cool in fridge for one hour if you like a soft fudge like this…
Or cool for 2 to 3 hours if you like a firmer fudge like this…
Both are great!
International Delight has lots of holiday creamers (like the Peppermint Mocha I used here) that are perfect for easily adding a dose of holiday flavor to homemade holiday treats like this.
I made these on a Saturday morning and it’s technically still fall, so I treated myself to a pumpkin spice coffee (like I do most mornings this time of year) while waiting for the fudge to firm up! I’ve linked a video below for a Pumpkin Pie Spice Frappe recipe to try if the weather near you is still a bit warm.
The Peppermint Mocha creamer can be found at Walmart in the refrigerated section.
MICROWAVE PEPPERMINT MOCHA FUDGE RECIPE
- 24 oz Dark Chocolate Chips or chocolate chips of your choosing
- ½ cup International Delight Coffee Creamer Peppermint Mocha
- ½ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ Cup Peppermint Candies finely crushed, about 40 of the small round candies
- Line a small baking pan (9x9” recommended) with parchment paper. Spray parchment with nonstick spray.
- Pour chcolate chips, coffee creamer and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir to combine.
- Heat in microwave for two minutes. Remove from microwave and stir well. Microwave additional two minutes, stirring every minute until chocolate is melted (total of 4 minutes in microwave).
- Pour into parchment-lined pan, using a spatula or spoon to help pour the batter. The batter should be thick. Use the back of a spoon or rubber spatula to even out the batter in the pan. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Gently pat candies into fudge so they’ll stick.
- Cool in fridge for one hour for a soft fudge, or two to three hours for a firmer fudge. Once firm, lift parchment and fudge out of pan, and cut fudge into small squares of desired size.