Vegetable Lo Mein Recipe
Enjoy your favorite takeout dish with this vegetable lo mein recipe. This veggie packed 25 minute meal will become a family favorite!
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Small Yellow Onion thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots or shredded carrots
- 1 Red Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup snow peas
- 8 oz. Spaghetti or Lo Mein Noodles
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice Fresh Squeezed
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar or Equivalent amount of Stevia
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain, set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients. Mix well, set aside.
Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large pan. Add onion, peppers and carrots. Salt lightly. Use tongs to sauté for about 7 minutes. Add in garlic, spinach and snow peas, saute for another 2 minutes.
Add noodles and sauce to pan and toss until well combined.
Remove from heat and stir in sesame seeds and green onion.
Serving: 4servings | Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 468mg | Potassium: 632mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10350IU | Vitamin C: 104.9mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 2.9mg