Welcome to our complete list of the 2020 Subscriber Freebies. We know life can get busy, and managing emails can get a bit daunting. Just in case you missed one, we created this page so you can get all of the freebies for the year. We will make this page public in 2021, but for the year, these belong exclusively to you!
Savvy Budget Planner
Ok guys! 2020 has been a tough year. I can’t stress that enough. It just sucked! But, something good always comes out! This year, we’re going to kick start 2021 with an awesome budget planner.
Since you are a subscriber, I wanted to give this to you completely free! It’s all yours!
It is 31 pages and completely free to help you get started with a budget for the new year.
Download the Savvy Budget Planner and print it out!
Free Menu Binder
Our big giveaway for email subscribers is the Free Menu Binder Printable! We added 12 beautiful pages for you to organize your favorite recipes and keep your life organized!
I can’t tell you how much my family has loved the new recipes (and I can’t get over how much time I saved by following these meal planning guides)
Hi guys, here is the Thanksgiving Planner to help you with preparing for your holidays!
Distance Learning Printables
Hey guys, with so many of you having to make tough decisions for this school year, I wanted to offer up three pages of a Distance Learning Printable to help you and your kids make this transition. I know it wasn’t an easy decision to go to school online, but I do hope that these will help!
Let it Snow Decorative Printable
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! Sometimes, the simplicity of black and white is just what you need. I love the elegant pattern and snowflake.
Merry Christmas Printable!
We are almost there! The holidays are upon us and we are busy trying to get our house decorated.
For our awesome email subscribers, here is a free printable for your decorating. I love pinning these to boards and putting them in frames. They are so elegant.
I hope you like them as much as I do. Please leave a comment below or email me so I can see how you are using them.
I would absolutely love to see pictures of your house being decorated. It’s right up there with watching hallmark movies in my jammies and drinking hot cocoa!
Bread Machine Dough
- Using the dough function on your bread machine, fill the basin with water and add flour and sugar.
- Create a little indent in the center of the flour/sugar mixture and pour the yeast in there. There is no exact science here.
- Close lid and choose the dough function on your bread machine. Mine takes 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Once the bread machine dough is complete, remove and roll out on a lightly floured surface. It should roll out to be about 18×24 or so. Cut into 1 inch strips and then each strip into 1 inch sections. This should create around 36-48 pretzel bites.
- In a pan, heat up 6-8 cups of water to a boil. Add the baking soda in at the same time. Once the water begins to boil, drop in 6-8 pretzel bites at a time for 30 seconds. Remove from water and place on a sheet pan that has a Silpat or parchment paper on it.
- Brush each pretzel bite with the lightly whisked egg and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook in oven at 425 for 8-10 minutes. We liked how they looked at 10 minutes.
1 avocado (ripe)
1 garlic clove
⅛ cup cilantro
½ cup sour cream
Juice from ½ of lime
2 tbsp half and half (you can substitute milk if you like)
Add all ingredients to a sturdy blender and blend well. Add a dab more half and half if you want it thinner.
He Is Risen!
St. Patrick’s Day Printable
Mardi Gras Printable
Homemade Magic Caramel
1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Take the paper wrap off the can and place in a large pot of water.
- Bring to a boil and keep boiling for 2 hours.
- Allow to cool and it is ready to eat.
You can keep this in your refrigerator for 3-4 weeks. I make mine late November/early December every year for Christmas turtles and it stores great!
**I call it magic because when I was taught to do this about 15 years ago, I was shocked that someone even thought to do this and how awesome it works!**
Valentine’s Day is close! Here is a sweet little printable to make this day a bit more special!
Here is our last FREE winter printable for 2019! Please enjoy, and they will make perfect little decorations for this magical time of year!
I am a huge fan of saving time and money by creative meal planning. When I spend time in the kitchen, I would rather knock out several meals at once. When I can get into an assembly line production for preparing the weekly meals, I get into my happy place! Turn on some good music, and use some meal planning tools like those found in this Ultimate Bundle package. (This is an affiliate link for a product that I bought and use)
I bought this several weeks ago and love it!
It has –
- Over 1,000 Recipes
- 38 Meal Plans already created
- Nutritional Information for every Recipe
- Indexed by Dietary Needs
19 January – Free Let it Snow Printable & Herbed Butter Recipe
Download the Free Let it Snow Printable
Herbed Butter Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp parsley
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic (we LOOOOVE garlic!)
Combine all of the above in a mini cuisinart or use a hand mixer and blend well.
Place in a jar and refrigerate. Use it:
- Spread on sliced baguette bread and heat in oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Toss on roasted vegetables after they come out of the oven.
- Melt in saute pan and saute vegetables.
- Melt on stove top pan and spread over cooked steak or chicken at the end.
- Use a spoonful in a baked potato.
- Use on top of oven baked cod or salmon.
- Melt and toss with potatoes and roast in oven.
- Pour over popcorn (Jason’s fave!)
13 January – 2 Ingredient Homemade Magic Shell
We love Magic Shell in our house!! Did you know that with just two ingredients, you can make this at home for a LOT less money?
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (pick your favorite flavor)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
Combine the chocolate chips and the coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Heat it in 30-second intervals and stir in between each round until melted.
The microwave safe bowl will heat up so the stirring helps the chocolate evenly without burning.
You can store this in a jar for a couple of weeks. It will harden. When you are ready to use it, scoop out a little bit and melt it in the microwave again. Pour over ice cream.
6 January – Free Winter Vibes Printable
Are you all in full on winter mode yet? Yummy hot drinks, movies and fuzzy socks?? A lot of that is happening over here!
I love decorating for the seasons and winter is one of my favorites! We have been cleaning up the back-end of the blog this past week and noticed we have no winter printables!! So we got one ready exclusively for the email subscribers this week!
30 December 2018 – Free Menu Binder Printable
It’s time for the Big Reveal made just for Savor and Savvy email subscribers! We gave a survey several months ago to the blog readers and the biggest feedback was that you all wanted a Menu Binder Printable. Here it is! This is an email subscribers exclusive. Current subscribers and new sign ups will receive it as a thank you for being part of our journey!