Hey, I’m Jazmin! My husband and I live in Charlotte, North Carolina with our pup Rosie. But we’ve moved so much, we’re “from” all over the east coast at this point!
I started this blog several years ago under the name Frugality Gal, because I really wanted a place to share my frugal ideas and recipes. And it has been really fun getting to share my ideas with you guys! I became vegetarian in 2016, and it really reinvigorated my passion for sharing recipes. So I rebranded Frugality Gal to Savor and Savvy, so I can focus more on creating recipes.
In addition to the blog, I also own Paper & Wit and Sugar Stripe Studio. It’s definitely a lot of work keeping up with everything, but I love the thrill of always having something new and challenging to work on.
7 Random Facts About Me
It’s hard to get to know someone through a few paragraphs, so here are 7 (because I couldn’t come up with ten), completely random facts about me.
1. I’m always anxious and social situations are not my favorite thing!
2. I’m a night owl. It isn’t uncommon for me to be editing photos at 2am. Update: since getting a puppy this is no longer the case! I’m now actually a 90 year old woman that’s in bed by 9pm every night because our pup’s an early riser, so that means we are now early risers too. You can really tell who is the boss here (ahem, Rosie)!
3. I’m obsessed with Scotland. There isn’t any particular reason; I just really want to spend a few weeks in Scotland. I did warn you that these facts were random. 😉
4. My favorite date night is grabbing a latte from a coffee shop and walking through a local park to enjoy the scenery. It’s cheap, coffee is involved, and we usually have a pretty view of nature or the Charlotte skyline.
5. I love playing around with the design of my site and keeping it the same for as long as I have has been a serious struggle!
6. I’m a perfectionist, but I’m still kind of messy. Not entirely sure how that works, but it’s a thing.
7. We have a lab/spaniel mix puppy named Rosie and she is the best. 🙂