Are you wanting to dive in a little bit deeper this Christmas? Check out these printable scripture cards for Christmas, and use these Bible verses to help your family understand the true meaning behind the holidays.
While it is fun to get excited about Elf on the Shelf, or Santa Claus, we must not forget how important it is to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
These printable scripture cards are a great way to teach simple bible verses to your children, or even remind yourself why this time of year is so magical. Christmas scriptures for kids will help them dive deeper than the commercial marketing around the holidays.
🎄 Why These Work
- The real truth about Jesus that they can hold onto as they grow up.
- A great reminder for yourself about why we celebrate Christmas.
- Easy scriptures that you can memorize.
- Fun to print, laminate and reuse.
- Stick on your command center, fridge, or even on the bathroom mirror so everyone can read the scriptures.
- A fun activity for the family to sit down and read one scripture a night.
- A way to connect with each other on what the scripture means to each of you.
I could go on and on, about how special these simple Bible Christmas cards are. They are just such a great item to use at the holidays.
📝 Best Paper To Use For Printables
Use a classic printer paper or reach for cardstock if you would like them to be a bit thicker and more sturdy.
Also, if you don’t own a printer, stores like Staples will print them out for you. You pay a small fee, but it allows you to get the printables without having to pay for a home printer or cartridges.
✝️ Bible Memorization Cards
If you have older kids, use these as Bible memorization cards. Sit down and work on memorizing one scripture at a time.
This is a wonderful way to help build on the foundation of having God in their lives, to help them manage emotions, lean to God when they need guidance, and walk in faith in their everyday life.
The Bible is full of all the tools we need to help us through any and every event we face in any phase of our lives!
‼️ Expert Tips
- Make sure to use colored ink if you want to have the red borders printed.
- Use card stock for thicker style texture, this will keep them in better condition to reuse year over year.
- Cut and laminate to reuse.
- Make a simple Advent style countdown to Christmas using scriptures to work your way up till Christmas.
- It is never too early to teach powerful scriptures to your children.
🖨️ Snag Them Here
- Click Here to grab These Scripture Cards
- Turn on your Printer and then print
- Cut each card out
- Then use them how you would like
These printable scriptures are so easy to use, I think you will truly enjoy them!
Related Christmas Printables
Tried this printable? Please leave a comment or review in the comments section further down the page and let us know how you used the printables! You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!