I’ve made a variation of this recipe for quite a long time, so I decided to put pen to paper and share my Parmesan garlic roasted green beans recipe with you. This recipe is insanely easy, healthy and delicious.
So if you’re looking for a quick side dish that is healthy but not boring, this is right up your alley. Even my husband likes this recipe. And that’s saying a lot since he is very anti-veggie.
When you pull them out of the oven, the crispy shreds of Parmesan stick to the green beans to produce a crunchy, yet juicy bite every time. And the lemon and garlic add a nice little tangy zing that wake your taste buds right up!
Best of all… this is a light recipe, coming in at just 110 calories per serving.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon just from one lemon
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- lemon sliced for garnish, can omit
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Trim ends off of green beans and place into bowl.
- Toss with garlic, olive oil and lemon juice. Add shredded parmesan and toss once more to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Transfer to baking dish. Bake 30-35 minutes. Add sliced lemons after cooking.