Can you believe Thanksgiving is on the horizon? If you are looking for a conversation starter to break the ice or loosen up the family. Check out this Thanksgiving Conversation Starters Printable! It’s a great way to get the conversation flowing.
I know for me, being around a group of people can be a little intimidating. If you want some Thanksgiving icebreaker questions, these printable cards are a perfect fit.
So download this to get a conversation going and have a blast this holiday season! Also, check out my Thanksgiving Planner for a stress-free Turkey Day!
🦃Why These Printables Are A Must
- Breaks the ice of being uncomfortable and not sure what to talk about.
- Can give kids and adults ideas of what to talk about, and get a conversation flowing.
- Learn more about each other with simple questions.
- Easy to print, cut, and then let guests pick a question to answer.
- Fun for young and old!
🖨️ What You Need For This Printable
Printer | It’s easy to print this at home or head to Staples and have them print these for you! Either way, it is quick and easy.
Paper | Regular printer paper will work. You can buy card stock to give them a sturdier texture. Then, you can save them and use them next year.
Laminate | If you are worried about the cards getting torn, laminate them so you can use them over and over again.
👨👩👧 Fun Ways To Use The Cards
Dinner Conversation | Let each member of the family grab a card out of a bowl and read the question and then answer. This is a fun way to naturally get a conversation flowing.
After the person answers, pass the cards to the next person and let them choose one.
Play A Game | One person grabs a card and then picks a person to answer it. Have them read the card out loud. Then the person they pick has to answer. It is a way to get more interaction with each other.
If you have little kids who are learning to read, just have an adult help them out!
Everyone Answers The Question | Have one person read the question and then every member has to answer with a unique answer.
This works great if you have a smaller group of people!
🍂Where To Get The Printable
- Print off the conversation starters for kids and adults.
- Turn printer on and just print off the 3 pages.
- Cut out the topic blocks.
- Enjoy getting to know each other more.
Celebrate A Virtual Thanksgiving
If this year is going to be a bit different and you won’t have a huge family gathering like you did before, you can create a virtual Thanksgiving that allows you to still be with your family.
- Create an Online Zoom meeting to get together and say hello. These Conversation starters are a wonderful time to play!
- Send Thanksgiving care packages to your loved ones, to let them know you are with them.
- Create a feast so that each of your family’s homes has similar food. Maybe you make your Aunt’s favorite cranberry recipe, to see if you can make it taste like hers. Even though you are not together, you can try to make it memorable with the favorite dishes you know and love.
There are so many ways to make this holiday just as special as any holiday in the past. You just have to look at it with new eyes and get a little creative.
Tried this printable? Please leave a comment or review in the comments section further down the page and let us know how you used the printables! You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
More Holiday Ideas
Let me know how you like these!