Once you’ve got the food, decorations and the game going, you need something to fill in the down time in between downs. These Big Game Day Printables PDF are the answer when you need an impromptu game of charades or bingo and a wager on who is predicted to win Super Bowl!
What is included in the Big Game Set
Nobody is going to be bored at your house once you print off and have these games and means of entertainment ready for the game. You’ve been there, sometimes you have guests that want to go to the party but not into the game or you have a game that is a little bit of a dud. You never know so have your entertainment set ready to go!
This adorable pack of 2 sheets is enough to keep you all going before, during and after the games. Use the paper trimmer for this one to cut up your actions and put into a jar or bowl for guests to pick.
There are 6 different bingo cards that only need to be sliced in half on the paper and have everyone keep track based on the commercials being show. This helps everyone stay engaged while having fun. Make sure to have a prize ready for the winner!
Give everyone a sheet to write down all of their predictions on one sheet and keep secret. Give a prize to someone that makes the most accurate predictions.
How To Use?
Use these for College Bowl Games and Super Bowl. The predictions will be fun to use in a contested college or NFL game but the commercials for the bingo are really huge on Bowl games.
Pair these with the Game Day Party Printables to make hosting game day a breeze.
How to Grab?
Make more than one copy of each. You know not everyone will be paying attention so it will be rare that you get two winners.
Alternatively, buy 2 prizes just in case you have 2 people get the same card that actually watch 100% of the game. Use the Football theme gift bags to hide your prizes.
You’ve printed out the games, but what else can you do to make sure you have the best party and everyone wants to come back next year?
1. Offer amazing spread of food. If you don’t have to host it all, ask everyone to contribute.
2. Offer more food than you think you need. Game days mean eating and that is what is expected. We’ve compiled 50+ Air Fryer Game Day Favorites!
3. Fill the cooler full of drinks.
4. Fire up the grill and keep the snacks coming! Whether that is Smoked Chicken Wings, Grilled Drumsticks or Little Smokies, the grill brings people together.
5. Make sure to have extra things for people to do. The charades and bingo are great freebies. Pick up some Foam Football Stressballs or set out a corn hole game.