I have a free printable grocery list for you guys today! I usually include a small shopping list section as part of my menu planning printables. But when you have a long grocery list, they can be a bit too short. So, this one is for those of you that never find those to have enough room!
If you’re looking for a meal planning printable to use alongside this printable grocery list, here’s one I previously shared on the blog.
Menu Planning Before You Shop
This free printable grocery list is perfect if you are a meal planner! If you are not a meal planner yet, here are a few tips to get you started!
- Always use a menu planner like the one mentioned above first and foremost! You have to know what and why you are buying what you are buying, right?
- Pull out your calendar to see what you have going on for the upcoming week. Figure out how much time you have for each night to cook and start to fill out the menu planner with dinner ideas.
- Try to combine like items so you are not purchasing a bag of carrots when you only need one shredded carrot this week. Decide one night will have roasted carrots or something like that so there is no waste.
- Do a grocery run with the list that you made from the menu you have created. Leave the extra family members at home as they just gather more food you don’t need!
- Once home, look at your menu again and start meal prepping as much as you can. This will only take 20-30 minutes if you do it right when you get home. This can include cutting up vegetables and meats. Label them all so you can simply grab them and start cooking.
Free Printable Grocery List
The printable is available in two sizes – 5.5×8.5 Half Letter Size and 8.5×11 Letter Size
Please note: These are for personal use only. Do not upload the printable files to your own site. If you’d like to share this printable, please do so by linking to this post. Thanks!