Cut stress out of your life by using this free grocery list template printable. You will love the option of filling in only the items that you need to get in and out of the grocery store quickly.
If you’re looking for a meal planning printable to use alongside this printable grocery list, here’s one I previously shared on the blog.
🧡 Why You’ll Love This
Blank | Designed to allow you to simply write in each item that you need for the week.
Modern Design | Using templates that are fresh and current in design details helps you stick to your goals and routines.
Always keep checking the recalls section of the USDA to make sure nothing you purchased is on the recall list.
🍽️ Menu Planning Pro Tips
This free printable grocery list is perfect if you are a meal planner! If you are not a meal planner yet, here are a few tips to get you started!
- Always use a menu planner like the one mentioned above first and foremost! You have to know what and why you are buying what you are buying, right?
- Pull out your calendar to see what you have going on for the upcoming week. Figure out how much time you have for each night to cook and start to fill out the menu planner with dinner ideas.
- Try to combine like items so you are not purchasing a bag of carrots when you only need one shredded carrot this week. Decide one night will have roasted carrots or something like that so there is no waste.
- Do a grocery run with the list that you made from the menu you have created.
- Once home, look at your menu again and start meal prepping as much as you can. This will only take 20-30 minutes if you do it right when you get home. This can include cutting up vegetables and meats. Label them all so you can simply grab them and start cooking.
Free Printable Grocery List Blank
The printable is available in two sizes – 5.5×8.5 Half Letter Size and 8.5×11 Letter Size
🖨️ Grab Them Now
To get this grocery list shopping list template, enter your name and email in the form below and we’ll redirect you to a page where you can save or print the ones you want.
Please note: These are for personal use only. Do not upload the printable files to your own site. If you’d like to share this printable, please do so by linking to this post. Thanks!