If you’re looking to spruce up your kitchen or dining room decor, these kitchen wall art prints are an easy and free way to update your space! I think they’d make such a cute gallery wall – just choose your favorites, then print and frame.
Why Print Kitchen Wall Art?
There are lots of reasons to print FREE kitchen (or any room) wall art! First of all, you will have a gorgeous quality quote or saying, and it doesn’t cost you a thing. You can use any frame that you have around your house, hit up some yard sales or buy what you like.
You already know how much I love to save money. Making artwork myself saves me LOTS of money. I can’t see spending a lot for something I can simply make myself. Plus, these prints are adorable and are lovely for your kitchen.
Not only can you keep these prints for yourself, but you could also put them in a pretty frame and give them to a friend, family member, teacher, or neighbor. Homemade gifts are so thoughtful and appreciated.
Tips For Printing Free Kitchen Wall Art
There are a few tips I want to go over with you to make sure that you are completely happy with your wall art. It’s reasonably easy to print them and hang, but here are a couple of tips I wanted to share.
- Make sure to use good quality photo paper or card stock. You don’t want something that is cheap or a plain piece of paper, or it will fade quickly.
- Don’t use the quick setting on your printer. You want it to look like quality art that you purchased, and using a fast printing option will make it look cheap.
- Hang the wall art in an 8×10 inch frame or an 11×14 inch matted frame. Either way, it will look fantastic, and you can choose whatever style of frame you like.
Are These Printable Kitchen Wall Art Pictures Actually FREE?
Yes, of course, they are free! I love wall art, saving money, and my readers, so I figured why not give back to them. They are completely free, and I am not going to hassle you or try to charge you later. Print them and enjoy them as long as you wish. These are for personal use only, though.
Can I Have This Kitchen Wall Art Printed By A Professional?
Yes, you can have your local print shop print them for you if you want. This will save you ink, and the quality of the paper they use will be perfect for your new wall art. It’s entirely up to you how you want to have them printed. I love the ability to do it at home because it’s convenient, and I don’t have to wait for anyone to prepare them. However, I can see why you would want to have a print shop do it too.
The black and white color scheme gives them a neutral look that can go with just about any type of decor (though they’d look especially great if you’re going for a modern look).
P.S. – I love the frames shown, but I don’t actually own them (I used a mockup to create the images), so I’m not sure where they’re from. But these from Amazon look almost exactly the same.
Download The Kitchen Wall Art Printables
Please note: These are for personal use only. Do not upload the printable files to your own site. If you’d like to share this printable, please do so by linking to this post. Thanks!
- Click the download link above. Right click to save to your computer.
- Print on 8.5×11” photo paper or card stock at 100% size (don’t resize, to preserve image quality). You can also print on 8×10″ photo paper to avoid trimming if your printer can print borderless, but it’s usually harder to find since it’s a less common size. If your frame has a mat you may not need to trim at all.
- Frame and enjoy!
Check out some of my other free printables while you are at it:
Free Christmas Printables – These are great to save a few dollars around the holidays! We love the opportunity to give away freebies to encourage thriftiness in us all!
It’s Fall Y’all Printable – This just makes me smile as the saying is adorable. I love free printables like this one as I can print this year and use and if I want to change it up next year, I can download a different freebie! No guilt and I have a whole new look!
I want to release more free wall art packs like this in the future, so if you have any ideas for what you’d like to see next, please let me know (e.g. bathroom wall art, kids wall art, bedroom, etc.).