Talk about a delicious treat! These Cookie Brownies w/No Bake Topping are so good; you won’t be able to eat just one. You can serve them plain or add ice cream or whipped cream for a stunning dessert. Everyone will love these.
Is it even possible to have too many cookie recipes? I sure don’t think so! Especially when we are talking about something this rich and delicious.
When we have get-togethers, the kitchen is where everyone congregates. So it only makes sense to have some tasty desserts around like these available! Everyone is happy to munch on them, and I am happy that they saved me from eating the entire batch myself. 😉
🍽️ Why This Recipe Works
- Rich & indulgent.
- Easy to make.
- It has a no-bake cookie topping that is out of this world.
- Inexpensive to make.
- Great for parties.
- Makes a large batch that has 10-12 servings.
You will need two sets of ingredients—one for the brownie layer and one for the no-bake topping. Don’t worry; everything is super simple to work with, and odds are you already have it.
Brownies | You’ll need your favorite brownie mix, flour, milk, melted butter, and eggs to make this layer. They are so soft and fudgy.
Topping | For the no-bake cookie topping, you’ll need to use a combination of sugar, milk, butter, cocoa, peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. It’s so yummy!
Step One: Grease the brownie pan and set it aside.
Step Two: Combine the brownie mix, milk, flour, butter, and eggs in a large bowl. Once mixed, add to the brownie pan and fill each spot half full.
Step Three: Bake the brownies at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Step Four: While the brownies are baking, prepare the no-bake cookies topping. Combine the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa in a heavy saucepan. Turn the heat to a boil and let cook for one minute. Then, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the oats, vanilla, and peanut butter. Leave the cookie mixture in the warm pan, then spread it on top of the brownies. Serve and enjoy!
📌 Expert Tips
- It’s best to use a brownie pan with separate cavities for each brownie. However, if you don’t have one, you could use a regular 9×13 pan instead. The baking time is going to take a little longer, so keep an eye on it.
- Don’t over bake the brownies or over mix the batter. Both will cause them to be dry and not as decadent.
Sure! You can use any of your favorite nut butter. Or try some Soy Butter or WOW butter for a yummy option.
If you don’t eat them all right away and actually have some leftovers, they will last at room temperature for up to four days. Ideally, they are best when eaten in the first day or so, but they are acceptable to eat longer.
Sure! You can add chopped nuts to the brownies themselves. I love walnuts, pecans, or almonds to give them a little bit of a crunch.
You could also add in some chocolate chips to get even more chocolate flavor!
Yep! You can either use multiple pans, or you can work on one batch at a time. Both are excellent options and are great for making a lot of them.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Cookie Brownies w/ No Bake Topping
- 1 Package Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 3 Eggs beaten
No Bake Cookie Topping
- 1¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Butter
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Peanut Butter (Soy or WOW butter if you are allergic)
- 3 cups Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Grease the individual Brownie pan, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the Brownie mix, flour, milk, melted butter, and beaten eggs, and mix until well combined.
- Fill the greased Brownie pan, individual squares half full of the brownie batter, and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the Brownies are baking, make the no bake cookies. In a heavy sauce pan, add the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa, and heat on low until all ingredients are melted together.
- Turn up heat, and bring to a boil, and cook for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla until well blended.
- Leave mixture in the warm pan, and when Brownies are done, spread no bake cookies on top of each Brownie square.
- Let cool, and remove from Brownie pan. Serve, and Enjoy!