This Peanut Butter Overnight Oats recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithJifPowder #CollectiveBias
These Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are now one of my favorite make-ahead style breakfasts. It’s super simple – just mix it up before going to bed, pop it in the fridge and in the morning just open and eat!
These Peanut Butter Overnight Oats did not disappoint either on the easy-to-make or flavor fronts. It also has (what I think is) the perfect consistency for overnight oats, which is something I’ve had trouble with in the past!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Jif Peanut Powder
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk (I used 2%)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
Pour first five ingredients into a mason jar (or lidded container of your choice!). Add in milk and stir well, until peanut powder is well incorporated into mixture and all ingredients are well combined.
Pour in honey and vanilla greek yogurt and mix well with oat mixture.
Top with a layer of mini chocolate chips. Cover with lid and refrigerate overnight.
And in the morning, you’ll have this:
Creamy overnight oats with a great consistency, and just a hint of sweetness.
If you wanted to make things even easier, you could mix together a couple of these jars a few days ahead of time just using the fist five ingredients since they’re all dry and shelf-stable. And the night before, just mix in the milk, yogurt, honey and chocolate chips!
Other Overnight Oat Recipes
If you liked this recipe, try these five delicious healthy overnight oat recipes. I really love them and use them for meal prep for breakfasts.
- You can swap in vanilla yogurt for the vanilla greek yogurt.
- You can leave the yogurt out altogether – if you do this, it won’t have as creamy of a consistency and I suggest adding a bit more honey for sweetness.
- You can leave out the chocolate chips if you’d like, since they’re just a topping. But having the chocolate chips makes it almost dessert-like, so my vote is for keeping them in if you can!
- If you decide to leave out the yogurt, you’ll have more room in your jar – adding in a few banana slices is a great idea!
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Jif Peanut Powder
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Pour first 5 ingredients into a mason jar or lidded container of your choice.
- Add in milk and stir well, until peanut powder is well incorporated into mixture and all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour in honey and greek yogurt and mix well with oat mixture.
- Top with the player of mini chocolate chips. Cover the lid and refrigerate overnight.
What are your favorite ways to flavor your overnight oats?
If you like this Peanut Butter Overnight Oats, make sure to check out the other ones on Savorandsavvy.com!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Overnight Oats-this took the idea of the original overnight oats above but uses traditional peanut butter instead of the Jif Powder and adds a bit of chocolate to the mix! SO GOOD!!!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats-this is like having a classic PB&J sandwich for breakfast! You can use whichever jam you like but we love using our homemade freezer jam!
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats is our favorite! I won’t lie! The apples are just sweet enough and perfectly tender! They don’t take over the oats by being too strong with the cinnamon! Seriously, just a perfect match!
Raspberry Nutella Overnight Oats are so fun! They have a great combination of nutty chocolate from the Nutella mixed with the slight sweet of the raspberries! The perfect combination in the morning to get you going!