Consider making this Air Fryer Turkey Breast for dinner tonight. It is a well seasoned turkey breast that is air fried to golden brown perfection. Slice into a juicy and moist turkey breast!
The air fryer is a perfect way to cook a turkey breast.
These are simple ingredients but has tons of flavor. Serve with your favorite sides and ring that dinner bell.
🍽️ Why You Will Enjoy This Recipe
- Simple Seasoned | This is a simply seasoned turkey but trust me, less is more at times. The perfect flavored turkey.
- Holiday Approved | If you want to make this turkey breast for a holiday go right ahead. It would be great for two.
- Hands Off Air Frying | All that is required is flipping the turkey breast over halfway through cooking.
Turkey Breast | I love it when these are on sale and I can load up.
Seasonings | Basting with a nice butter and seasoning mix takes the flavor over the top delicious!
Step One: Melt your butter in a saucepan or in the microwave. Then toss in your seasonings.
Step Two: Baste the turkey with the seasoning mixture on all sides of the turkey breast.
Step Three: Place the breast in the air fryer and cook for 45 minutes. At the 22 minute mark, you will need to flip your turkey breast over, to cook the other side evenly. The temperature should reach 165 degrees.
Step Four: Let the turkey breast rest once cooked, then slice and serve with gravy, cranberry sauce, etc.
If you enjoy turkey, check out my air fryer turkey legs recipe as well. It is juicy, flavorful and so easy to make.
If you don’t eat all the turkey right away, you can store your leftovers in the fridge for up to three days.
You could also freeze your turkey breast for three months. Or if you own a vacuum seal system it will extend the shelf life even more.
👩🍳 Expert Tips
Thawed Turkey | Make sure your turkey breast is fully thawed. That way you can get an even cook.
Seasonings | Feel free to change up and use seasonings and herbs. I love this blend, but change it up if you have a different mix you love.
Check Internal Temperature | I recommend using a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature to ensure the meat is fully cooked. It needs to read 165 degrees internally.
If you end up cooking a turkey breast with a bone, make sure to not touch the bone with the thermometer or it will give you a false reading.
📌 Recipe FAQs
Make sure you brush butter and seasonings on all areas of the turkey. That is key when air frying. You want to create that layer of protection to keep the turkey juicy.
When using an air fryer you will find frozen turkey is not an option. It will overcook the outside as you work to get the center fully cooked and thawed. I do not recommend cooking a frozen turkey breast in your air fryer.
For this air fryer turkey breast, you will air fry it for about 45 minutes. This will be given or take depending on how large or small your turkey breast is. Mine was two pounds.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- 2 lb Turkey Breast w/ skin
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Peppercorn grinded well
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 4 sprigs Thyme finely chopped
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on a double broiler on the stove.
- Once melted, add in the sea salt, peppercorn, garlic, and thyme. Mix well.
- Baste the top and bottom of the turkey breast with the butter and seasoning mixture.
- Place the turkey in the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- At the halfway mark, flip the breast over and continue to cook.
- Once tit is finished, let it rest for a few minutes, then cut and serve!
- Top with cranberry sauce, gravy, or eat as is! Enjoy!