Crockpot Caramel Lattes are the best thing ever! Your slow cooker does all the work and you get to enjoy this insanely good creation.
If you’re hosting brunch, this is the PERFECT drink to serve up (besides mimosas, obviously!). It makes enough to serve a small crowd, and you can have delicious cafe-style lattes made in the slow cooker while you prepare the meal.
🍽️ Why This Recipe Works
Only 5 Minutes Prep Time – This is basically a dump and go recipe that doesn’t leave you spending the day preparing it. The crockpot does all the hard work.
Easily customized – You can add in extra ingredients and flavors to make it customized for your tastes. I love recipes like that, don’t you?
Cheaper than coffee shops – You don’t need to spend loads of money on gourmet coffee drinks! Making it at home is a much more inexpensive option.
You will be so excited when you sip on this tasty and energizing homemade drink. Let’s talk about the main ingredients really quick:
Brown Sugar: Lattes can be super sweet. Adding a little bit of brown sugar will make it just as delicious as a coffee shop variety.
Caramel Sauce: You need some caramel drizzle! It’s sweet and so yummy.
Coffee & Espresso: If you want to jolt yourself awake, then this is just what you need. The combination of espresso powder and strong coffee will give you some energy.
Step One: Add the coffee, milk, caramel sauce, and brown sugar to the slow cooker. Then mix in the espresso powder and stir.
Step Two: Turn on the crockpot to low and cook for two hours or on high for 45 minutes.
Step Three: Add in the vanilla and pour in mugs.
Step Four: Top with whipped cream and a little bit of caramel syrup.
📌 Expert Tips
- Add some chocolate shavings on top to make it look extra gourmet.
- Use non-dairy milk, such as almond milk, instead of dairy.
- For a thicker consistency, replace the milk with heavy cream.
- Leave out the espresso for a more mild flavor. We love the extra flavor it gives, but it’s just as good without.
Absolutely! There isn’t any reason to throw it out, because it keeps in the fridge very well. Just store it in an airtight container, and it will last for up to four days. Reheat in the microwave or in a saucepan. Or, if you’d rather, you can drink it over ice for a special treat.
The wonderful thing about this recipe is that you can use any kind or variety of coffee you like. As long as it’s brewed strong, then you are good. Flavored coffees will work well too. Plus, if you drink decaf, it’s more than fine to use that as well.
Yep! This recipe serves six, so you can simply adjust the ingredients based on how many people you will be serving.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Crockpot Caramel Latte
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Caramel Sauce
- 3 cups Milk
- 3 to 4 cups Strong Coffee
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Espresso Powder (optional)
- Whipped Cream (for garnish)
- Place brown sugar, caramel sauce, milk and coffee in the crockpot. Add in the espresso powder, if using.
- Set the crockpot to low for 2 hours, or high for 45 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla before ladling out to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra caramel syrup, as desired.