I wanted to sneak in this awesome crockpot caramel latte recipe before it officially becomes summertime and it’s too hot to even think of cozy drinks like this.
If you’re hosting brunch, this is the PERFECT drink to serve up (besides mimosas, obviously!). It makes enough to serve a small crowd and you can have delicious cafe-style lattes being made in the slow cooker while you prepare the meal.
Crockpot Caramel Latte Recipe
Crockpot Caramel Latte
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 3 cups Milk
- 3 to 4 cups Strong Coffee
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 tsp. Espresso Powder (optional)
- Whipped Cream (for garnish)
- Place brown sugar, caramel sauce, milk and coffee in the crockpot. Add in the espresso powder, if using.
- Set the crockpot to low for 2 hours, or high for 45 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla before ladling out to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra caramel syrup, as desired.
This homemade latte is super simple and can be ready in just 45 minutes in the slow cooker or cooked low and slow if you have a bit more time.
In the Mood for More Breakfast Ideas?