I wanted to sneak in this awesome crockpot caramel latte recipe before it officially becomes summertime and it’s too hot to even think of cozy drinks like this.
If you’re hosting brunch, this is the PERFECT drink to serve up (besides mimosas, obviously!). It makes enough to serve a small crowd and you can have delicious cafe-style lattes being made in the slow cooker while you prepare the meal.
You are going to be so excited when you sip on a tasty and energizing homemade caramel latte. Let’s talk about the main ingredients really quick:
Brown Sugar: Lattes are known to be super sweet. Adding a little bit of brown sugar will give you some sweetness that is just as delicious as a coffee shop latte.
Caramel Sauce: You can’t make a caramel latte without some caramel! It’s sweet and so yummy. Feel free to add a little extra caramel if you want to.
Coffee & Espresso: If you want to jolt yourself awake, then this homemade latte is just what you need. The combination of espresso powder and strong coffee with for sure give you some energy.
Crockpot Caramel Latte Recipe
Crockpot Caramel Latte
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 3 cups Milk
- 3 to 4 cups Strong Coffee
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 tsp. Espresso Powder (optional)
- Whipped Cream (for garnish)
- Place brown sugar, caramel sauce, milk and coffee in the crockpot. Add in the espresso powder, if using.
- Set the crockpot to low for 2 hours, or high for 45 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla before ladling out to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra caramel syrup, as desired.
This homemade latte is super simple and can be ready in just 45 minutes in the slow cooker or cooked low and slow if you have a bit more time.
In the Mood for More Breakfast Ideas?