This Cranberry Peanut Butter Granola recipe is full of delicious clusters and rich peanut butter flavor. Oats, dried cranberries, creamy peanut butter, and lightly sweetened with honey, this granola comes together in 20 minutes!
If you’re a lover of big clusters in your granola, you’re going to love this cranberry peanut butter granola recipe! Not only is it super simple; it takes no time at all to bake up. This is a fun recipe with bits of dried cranberry and tons of peanut butter flavor.
It isn’t too sweet, since we only used a little bit of honey. If you prefer it sweeter, feel free to double the amount of honey in this recipe.
My favorite part is the tasty little clusters! To help with the cluster formation, you’ll want to really take your time mixing everything together – I like to spend two or three minutes mixing it all up.
Make sure that the oats and cranberries are evenly covered in peanut butter and honey so that everything wants to stick together.
Why This Recipe Works
It only takes 20 minutes to make – Throw this granola together quickly and munch on it all day.
There are only four ingredients – There aren’t any long drawn out directions either! The fewer ingredients, the better if you ask me.
It’s a frugal snack – Due to the small number of ingredients, you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank.
Easily customizable – Add or swap out the ingredients to fit your desires. I had some raisins in the cupboard and added them when making this recently.
I’m thrilled to share this homemade recipe with you. It makes a fantastic snack or on-the-go breakfast idea too. Let’s look into the ingredients:
Old Fashioned Oats: The oats bake beautifully and are the main ingredient in the granola. Don’t try to use minute oats because they won’t cook properly and may burn.
Dried Cranberries: Tangy and sweet dried cranberries make this granola even more amazing. Plus, it gives you a pop of vibrant color too.
Peanut Butter & Honey: You’ll get some sweetness from the honey, and the peanut butter will provide the protein to keep you full. It’s so satisfying to bite into this finished granola.
There are just six steps between you and this yummy peanut butter granola.
Step One: Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step Two: Sprinkle out the oats on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes then place in a bowl.
Step Three: Turn up the temperature to 400 degrees F.
Step Four: Add the dried cranberries, peanut butter, and honey to the bowl. Mix the ingredients well. I spent several minutes stirring this to make sure everything was thoroughly coated.
Step Five: Place the granola mixture on the cookie sheet and spread it out. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until it’s golden brown.
Step Six: Let the granola cool, serve, and enjoy!
🥘 Meal Prep
Prepare a large batch or two of this and it will last for two weeks at room temperature. Or freeze it for three months. Easy peasy snack prep!
📌 Expert Tips
Take a look at these tips so you end up with the most luscious treat every time.
- Add in your favorite nuts and other ingredients. Raisins, pecans, peanuts, or chocolate chips are a few things I like to add. If you add chocolate, don’t include it until after it’s been baked.
- Mix the granola very well once you add the peanut butter and honey. That is where the sweetness comes from.
- Don’t over bake the granola or it’s not going to taste very good.
- Store leftovers in a food container or plastic bag.
No. To get the right texture, I highly recommend using old-fashioned oats. They hold up to being baked and turn out so tasty.
Yep, of course! If you prefer raisins to cranberries, go ahead and swap them out. Or have them both in the mix.
Oh yes! Giving homemade granola is a lovely way to show your friends and family you care. Add a pretty ribbon and put them in a mason jar. Cute!
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Cranberry Peanut Butter Granola
- 3 cups Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Smooth, Creamy, Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread oats in an even layer on a large parchment-lined cookie sheet. Toast in oven for 9 to 10 minutes, then transfer to large bowl.
- Increase oven temperature to 400F.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Mix well for two to three minutes, ensuring the mixture is well incorporated to encourage clusters.
- Spread mixture over parchment-lined cookie sheet and toast in oven for 7 to 8 minutes. Begin to watch closely around the 6 minute mark, as it can go from perfectly golden brown to slightly burnt pretty quickly.
- Let cool before enjoying.