This cranberry peanut butter granola recipe is full of delicious clusters and rich peanut butter flavor.
Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
If you’re a lover of big clusters in your granola, you’re going to love this cranberry peanut butter granola recipe! Not only is it super simple, it takes no time at all to bake up. This is a rich granola with bits of dried cranberry and tons of peanut butter flavor.
This peanut butter granola also isn’t too sweet, since we only used a little bit of honey to sweeten it up. If you prefer it sweeter, feel free to double the amount of honey in this recipe.
My favorite part of granola is the tasty little clusters! To help along the cluster formation, you’ll want to really take your time when mixing everything together – I like to spend two or three minutes mixing it all up. You want to make sure that the oats and cranberries are evenly covered in peanut butter and honey, so that everything wants to stick together.
This isn’t a sponsored post, but I have noticed better results when I use Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter. That’s been my go to PB for this recipe for years. But any natural peanut butter that’s very smooth and creamy should work well.
Cranberry Peanut Butter Granola
- 3 Cups Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Smooth, Creamy, Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread oats in an even layer on a large parchment-lined cookie sheet. Toast in oven for 9 to 10 minutes, then transfer to large bowl.
- Increase oven temperature to 400F.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Mix well, for two to three minutes, ensuring the mixture is well incorporated to encourage clusters.
- Spread mixture over parchment-lined cookie sheet and toast in oven for 7 to 8 minutes. Begin to watch closely around the 6 minute mark, as it can go from perfectly golden brown to slightly burnt pretty quickly.
- Let cool before enjoying.
If you make this Peanut Butter Granola recipe, snap a photo and tag #savorandsavvy on Instagram! Also, follow Savor + Savvy on IG to keep up with new recipes on the blog.
- Blueberry Muffins
- Breakfast Parfait Meal Prep
- Salsa Egg Muffin Cups
- Breakfast Bowl Meal Prep
- Oven Baked Eggs