Looking for a delicious pizza recipe, the entire family will devour? This 15 Minute Personal Naan Pesto Pizza is a game-changer! It is a perfectly baked naan bread topped with melted mozzarella cheese and pesto.
I’ve really been into simple Italian flavors lately, so a lot of our dinners have had a base of pesto, tomatoes, basil, and bright greens like spinach or kale. One meal we’ve really been enjoying is this personal sized pizza!
These are ready in about fifteen minutes, and since we’re using naan as the crust, they’re the perfect little single serve pizza!
🍽️ Why This Recipe Works
Versatile: It’s a vegetarian dish, but you can easily add meats or other veggies. I scour the fridge for things to put on so I don’t have to buy anything.
Super Easy: Using pre-made Naan bread saves the day and makes this recipe so fast and easy. There is no pre-baking the crust either like many other recipes require.
Majorly Fast: You can seriously throw these pizzas together and make them in just 15 minutes. Eat a tasty meal, even on those nights when the idea of cooking is dreadful.
I think that pizza makes the world go round! What is better than a freshly baked personal pan pizza just for you? These are easily be personalized to fit your likes. Here are the main ingredients that you’ll need.
Naan Bread: The thing I love the most about using naan bread is the fact that it tastes phenomenal. Plus, there’s no need to pre-cook it.
Pesto: You can either make your own homemade basil pesto or buy it pre-packaged. Pre-packaged is obviously going to be the easiest method. However, fresh basil pesto is amazing.
Toppings: For the toppings, I opted to go with shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach, grape tomatoes, and a little bit of salt and pepper. You can stick with the same toppings, make some adjustments.
This is my favorite kind on meal! Simple stack the ingredients and bake it.
Step One: Preheat oven to 400F. Place the naan on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Step Two: Spread the pesto on the naan bread, leaving about an inch of room on the edges. Sprinkle cheese and top with spinach.
Step Three: Place tomatoes on top and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the crust has browne.
Note: If you are using a pre-packaged pesto, it might already have salt added, so be careful adding more.
🥬 Meal Prep
Pre-making pizzas is a great way to have dinner or lunch on hand without much fuss. Prepare the pizzas on the naan bread and wrap them tightly with plastic wrap. Put them in the freezer until you are ready to bake them. There is no need to thaw them before baking; simply add a couple of minutes to the baking time and keep an eye on them.
📌 Expert Tips
- Don’t add too many toppings to the pizzas. Adding too much may require additional cooking time and will result in an uneven meal.
- Swap out the cheese for a different variety. We love the way mozzarella tastes, but there is plenty of cheese that work. Use what you have on hand and save the money
- Add pre-cooked sausage, beef, or something similar. Pepperoni is fine to add on without pre-cooking.
- Don’t skip the parchment paper because it helps you with cleanup and prevents any mess if the cheese melts over the edge.
🍴 Recipe FAQs
Oh my! You can add pretty much any pizza topping you enjoy. We love to add mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. But you could also include sausage, parmesan cheese, pepperoni, black olives, and the list goes on. Grilled chicken would also be a fantastic option.
We typically make a big garden salad and some homemade breadsticks. However, you could make some pasta or even chicken wings to go with it.
Certainly! These pizzas are a great food to feed a lot of people. You can work in batches and bake the pizzas. Everyone is sure to love them.
Pre-cook the crust for 3-4 minutes before adding the pesto and toppings.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Naan Pesto Pizza Recipe
- 2 pieces Naan Bread
- ½ cup Basil Pesto
- ⅔ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Spinach sliced into ribbons
- ¾ cup Grape Tomatoes halved
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the naan bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread the pesto on, leaving about an inch of room towards the edges. Sprinkle cheese and top with spinach.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half and place them on top. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and naan crust has browned.