If you enjoy this pesto naan pizza recipe, check out these easy dinner ideas!
I went vegetarian a couple of months ago, so I’ve been cooking with a lot of the same few ingredients while I figure out my new groove in cooking meatless meals every night. It’s not hard, but I’ve found that it does require some more thought than I was used to!
I’ve really been into simple Italian flavors lately, so a lot of our dinners have had a base of pesto, tomatoes, basil and bright greens like spinach or kale. One meal we’ve really been enjoying is personal pesto pizzas!
These are ready in about fifteen minutes and since we’re using naan as the crust, they’re the perfect little single serve pizza!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Pieces of Naan Bread
- 1/2 cup Basil Pesto
- 2/3 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Spinach, sliced into ribbons
- 3/4 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Place tomatoes over spinach, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and naan has browned to your liking.
Naan Pizza Recipe
- 2 Pieces Naan Bread
- ½ cup Basil Pesto
- ⅔ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Spinach sliced into ribbons
- ¾ cup Grape Tomatoes halved
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place naan on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread pesto on naan, leaving about an inch of room for the crust. Sprinkle cheese over pesto and top with spinach.
- Place tomatoes over spinach, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and naan has browned to your liking.