Oh my, this Twix Cheesecake is so good, you could eat the whole thing at one sitting. And, it’s done in the Air Fryer, so it’s quick and easy, and you don’t even need to turn on the oven. The cookie crust is sweet and crunchy, the Chocolate Ganache on top is really delicious, and the caramel layer makes this cheesecake melt in your mouth. Everyone will love this Air Fryer Cheesecake, so be sure to keep it in your favorites.
How To Make This Air Fryer Cheesecake
I am super excited that you can make desserts in your Air Fryer! Desserts are amazing no matter how they are made, but the fact that I don’t have to heat up my kitchen is a significant plus. Let’s get started.
First Step: Combine the powdered sugar and flour in a bowl and mix well. Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, melt it in the microwave and pour it into the flour mixture and combine.
Second Step: Use a 7-inch springform pan and line it with parchment paper. Add the flour mixture to the bottom of the pan and press firmly. Set the pan in the air fryer and cook it for six minutes. This will “bake” the crust into a texture similar to a cookie.
Third Step: While the crust is in the air fryer, add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl in your stand mixer. Beat it until it’s smooth and creamy. Then pour in the lemon juice and eggs just until they are combined.
Fourth Step: Add the heavy cream and instant cheesecake pudding to the cream cheese mixture and beat until it is smooth. Add the powdered sugar and blend slowly until it’s smooth. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Fifth Step: Take the springform pan out of the air fryer and add the cheesecake mixture. Be careful as the pan may still be hot. Bake the cheesecake in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Check the cheesecake after it has been in for 10 minutes. You may need to cover it with a piece of aluminum foil loosely on top to keep it from browning too much. Allow the cheesecake to finish cooking and let it rest in the air fryer for 30 minutes after it’s done.
Note: Don’t forget to turn off the air fryer after the cooking time is up.
Sixth Step: After resting in the Air Fryer for half an hour, let the cheesecake finish cooling on a wire rack and cover with foil. Put the cheesecake in the fridge overnight so it can set up. The next day, add the caramel topping to the cheesecake and chill in the fridge.
Seventh Step: Pour the heavy cream in a dish and warm it in the microwave. It’s important not to let it boil. Add the three squares of almond bark to the heavy cream and melt. If needed, microwave the mixture for 15 seconds to finish melting the chocolate.
Eighth Step: Take the air fryer cheesecake out of the fridge and remove the springform from the pan. Put the cheesecake onto a serving plate and pour the chocolate on top of the cheesecake. Set the cheesecake in the fridge again and serve once it’s cold. Enjoy!
Meal Prep Instructions
You can easily make this amazing cheesecake ahead of time. It’s perfect to have on hand when you are craving something sweet and delicious. Prepare the cheesecake as directed, and it will last for up to 5 days in the fridge. Just make sure to keep it covered and away from strong-smelling foods, so it doesn’t take on any of those flavors.
Freezer Friendly Instructions
Prepare the cheesecake as directed and wrap the cheesecake tightly. You can store it as individual pieces or one entire cake. Either way works great. The cheesecake is so good to eat frozen, or you can thaw it on the counter or in the fridge. I love having some cheesecake around for last-minute dinner guests or parties.
If you are gluten-free, you can swap the regular flour for a gluten-free flour blend. Just make sure it has xanthan gum in it, or you will need to add some. This will keep the crust gluten-free for you.
You can also exchange the instant cheesecake pudding for a different variety. As long as it’s instant, that is all that matters. Chocolate pudding, vanilla, and even butterscotch would be lovely options.
Optional Twix Cheesecake Variations
Every bite of this cheesecake is scrumptious just the way it is. But if you are feeling wild, go for it and add some extra ingredients! Here are a few ideas for you to try out:
- White Chocolate – You can add some white chocolate to the top of the cheesecake. Melt it with some whipping cream and drizzle it on top. So good!
- Twix Bars – Chop up some Twix candy bars and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake. It adds some character and flavor too.
- Peanut Butter – Mix in 2 – 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in with the almond bark mixture. Peanut Butter Twix is amazing, so you know this is bound to be the same!
If You Liked This Cheesecake, Try These Other Delicious Desserts
Instant Pot Lemon Bundt Cake Try this cake as your intro into baking in the Instant Pot! This one is not only delish, it is super simple! Serve this one at a tea, baby shower, bridal shower, Easter brunch or even a cookout! So versatile!
The Most Amazing Avocado Brownies Make these rich and delicious brownies whenever you have a chocolate craving! They satisfy that sweet tooth in just a couple of bites.
Mixed Berry Oatmeal Bars These are super simple to make and one bite will make you step back in time to old fashioned summers with freshly mowed grass, sprinklers going and lightening bugs sparkling. They are a summer favorite for a reason!
Air Fryer Twix Cheesecake
- Stand Mixer
- Air Fryer
- 7" Springform Pan
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter melted
- 32 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 package Jello Instant Cheesecake Pudding 3 oz size
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 3 squares Chocolate Almond Bark Melting Chocolate
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Add the flour and powdered sugar in a bowl, and blend well. Melt the butter in the microwave, and pour into the flour/powdered sugar mixture, and stir the butter into the flour, like pie crust.
- Line the bottom of a 7 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and press the flour mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the Air fryer, and set the time for six minutes.
- While the crust is baking, place the softened cream cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and blend until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, and eggs, and mix just until the eggs are blended. Add the heavy cream to the Instant pudding, and mix until smooth.
- Add the pudding to the mixing bowl, and add the powdered sugar, and blend on low until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix until completely blended. Remove the pan from the Air Fryer, and pour the cheesecake mixture into the Spring form pan. Set the time for 55 minutes, and bake the cheesecake.
- After about 10 minutes, open the Air Fryer, and cover the cheesecake loosely with foil. Place it back in the Air Fryer and finish cooking.
- When the cheesecake is done, leave it in the Air Fryer for 30 minutes, (with the Air Fryer turned off) then remove the cheesecake, and place on a wire rack to cool.
- When the cheesecake is cooled, cover with foil, and place in the refrigerator to set overnight for best results. The next day, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator, and spoon the caramel topping on the cheesecake, and place it back in the refrigerator.
- Place the heavy cream in a dish, and heat in the microwave, just until hot, but do not boil. Place three squares of Chocolate Almond Bark in the hot cream, and stir to melt the chocolate. If the chocolate doesn't completely melt, place in the microwave for 15 seconds, and stir until the chocolate is completely melted, and smooth.
- Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator, and remove the spring-form from the pan, and place the cheesecake on a serving plate that has sides, because when you pour the chocolate it will run down the cheesecake.
- Pour the hot Ganache (melted chocolate) over the Cheesecake, and allow it to run down the sides, and onto the serving plate. Place the cheesecake back in the refrigerator to set the chocolate a bit and until time to serve. Serve on dessert plates, and Enjoy!