Oh my, this Twix Cheesecake is so good, you could eat the whole thing in one sitting. It’s quick and easy and you don’t even need to turn on the oven. The Air Fryer Cheesecake starts with a cookie crust, adds a caramel cheesecake, and is topped with a chocolate ganache.
When you think of Air Fryer recipes, baking is not the first thing that comes to mind, but this recipe will change how you look at your Air Fryer. This little machine can do just about anything and I can’t wait to show you how to start baking amazing dishes. You will love baking Apple Hand Pies and even Copycat Krispy Kreme Donuts all in your fryer.
Bust it open and whip up a cheesecake! We are all about making desserts that are super easy and everyone can make something like No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake or Cadbury No Bake Cheesecake or this one made in my new favorite kitchen appliance.
🍫 Why This Recipe Works So Well
- No need to turn on your oven and heat the house – This is perfect if you want to make something without using your oven or if you are entertaining and your oven is in use already. Don’t worry as this cheesecake is perfect for those occasions.
- No mess with a water bath – If you have ever made cheesecake in the oven with a water bath and had it leak, you know what a mess that can create. That won’t happen here though.
- Simple steps – Everything is so easy that a beginner can make it. First time trying a cheesecake? Don’t be intimidated. This is your recipe!
- Cookie crust to give you that Twix candy bar flavor – The crust is super simple to make and tastes amazing!.
- Simple ingredients – There are no surprises here in the ingredient sections. We keep it simple and easy for you.
- Great to make ahead of time – You have to love recipes that you make ahead of time. We all need a few timesavers like this in our back pocket.
- Freezer Friendly – This recipe can be made ahead of time and wrapped up to put in the freezer. Make a couple and always have one ready to go. This is also a great one to make for new moms or if you are making meals for a sick friend.
🥚 Main Ingredients
Cookie Crust | What makes this cheesecake stand out is the cookie crust. Flour, butter and powdered sugar is all you need.
Cheesecake Filling | A cream cheese and Jello cheesecake pudding combine along with the other classic cheesecake filling to make a creamy and thick filling.
Caramel and Chocolate | Caramel drizzle and chocolate ganache are your topping that helps bring this cheesecake in air fryer together to give it that classic Twix flavor.
I am super excited that you can make desserts in your Air Fryer! Desserts are amazing no matter how they are made, but the fact that I don’t have to heat up my kitchen is a significant plus. Let’s get started.
Step One: Combine the powdered sugar and flour in a bowl and mix well. Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, melt it in the microwave and pour it into the flour mixture and combine.
Step Two: Use a 7-inch springform pan and line it with parchment paper. Add the flour mixture to the bottom of the pan and press firmly.
Set the pan in the air fryer and cook it for six minutes. This will “bake” the crust into a texture similar to a cookie.
Step Three: While the crust is in the air fryer, add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl in your stand mixer.
Beat it until it’s smooth and creamy. Then pour in the lemon juice and eggs just until they are combined.
Step Four: Add the heavy cream and instant cheesecake pudding to the cream cheese mixture and beat until it is smooth. Add the powdered sugar and blend slowly until it’s smooth.
Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Step Five: Take the springform pan out of the air fryer and add the cheesecake mixture. Be careful as the pan may still be hot.
Bake the cheesecake in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Check the cheesecake after it has been in for 10 minutes. You may need to cover it with a piece of aluminum foil loosely on top to keep it from browning too much.
Allow the cheesecake to finish cooking and let it rest in the air fryer for 30 minutes after it’s done.
Note: Don’t forget to turn off the air fryer after the cooking time is up.
Step Six: After resting in the Air Fryer for half an hour, let the cheesecake finish cooling on a wire rack and cover with foil.
Put the cheesecake in the fridge overnight so it can set up. The next day, add the caramel topping to the cheesecake and chill in the fridge.
Step Seven: Pour the heavy cream in a dish and warm it in the microwave. It’s important not to let it boil.
Add the three squares of almond bark to the heavy cream and melt. If needed, microwave the mixture for 15 seconds to finish melting the chocolate.
Step Eight: Take the air fryer cheesecake out of the fridge and remove the springform from the pan.
Put the cheesecake on a serving plate and pour the chocolate on top of the cheesecake. Set the cheesecake in the fridge again and serve cold. Enjoy!
🥄 Meal Prep Instructions
Easily make this amazing cheesecake ahead of time. It’s perfect to have on hand when you are craving something sweet and delicious.
Prepare the cheesecake as directed, and it will last for up to five days in the fridge. Just make sure to keep it covered and away from strong-smelling foods, so it doesn’t take on any of those flavors.
🥣 Freezer Friendly Instructions
Prepare the cheesecake as directed and wrap it tightly with Press N Seal. Freeze as individual pieces or one entire cake. Either way works great. Download the FREE Freezer Storage Chart to track how long you can store everything in your freezer.
The cheesecake is so good to eat frozen, or you can thaw it on the counter or in the fridge. I love having some cheesecake around for last-minute dinner guests or parties.
📌 Expert Tips
If you are gluten-free, swap the regular flour for a gluten-free flour blend. Just make sure it has xanthan gum in it, or you will need to add some. This will keep the crust gluten-free for you.
Exchange the instant cheesecake pudding for a different variety. Just make sure it is an “instant” variety. Chocolate pudding, vanilla, and even butterscotch would be lovely options.
Every bite of this cheesecake is scrumptious just the way it is. But if you are feeling wild, go for it and add some extra ingredients! Here are a few ideas for you to try out:
- White Chocolate – You can add some white chocolate to the top of the cheesecake. Melt it with some whipping cream and drizzle it on top. So good!
- Twix Bars – Chop up some Twix candy bars and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake. It adds some character and flavor too.
- Peanut Butter – Mix in 2 – 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in with the almond bark mixture. Peanut Butter Twix is amazing, so you know this is bound to be the same!
🥮 Recipe FAQs
Once your cheesecake is done cooking, it must set up in the fridge overnight. The reason being is that it takes a long time for cheesecake to fully cool down then set up. If you slice into a warm cheesecake it will fall apart and not have that thick and creamy texture.
New York style cheesecakes tend to be a denser and thicker. A regular cheesecake can be a bit silkier and creamier in texture.
You can reach for an internal thermometer and check to see if your cheesecake reads 145 degrees F. That way you know your cheesecake is fully cooked. Also, you will find your cheesecake has minimal jiggle if you wiggle it.
If you find your cheesecake cracks, there is no need to throw it out. You will top it with caramel and chocolate so all of the cracks will be hidden. Cracks can form if it overcooks a bit or even gets mixed too much. It will still taste amazing.
Cheesecake should be stored in the refrigerator. Cover with plastic wrap or saran. If you decorate your cheesecake and don’t want to mess it up you can buy an air tight container designed for pies, to ensure nothing touches the top.
A springform pan has a bottom tray with no lip. The sides form a circle and fit into grooves on the bottom pan and spring open and close (or loosen and tighten). If you don’t have one, you can use a small 7 inch circular or even square pan with high sides. You won’t have the clean edges like you would from a springform, but I suggest doing that before investing in a pan you aren’t sure you will use many times in the future.
Try These Other Delicious Desserts
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Air Fryer Twix Cheesecake
- Stand Mixer
- Air Fryer
- 7" Springform Pan
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 ½ sticks Butter melted
- 32 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ package Jello Instant Cheesecake Pudding 3 oz size
- 1 ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 3 squares Chocolate Almond Bark Melting Chocolate
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- Add the flour and powdered sugar in a bowl and blend well. Melt the butter in the microwave, and pour into the flour/powdered sugar mixture. Stir the butter into the flour.
- Line the bottom of a 7 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper and press the flour mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees, and set the time for six minutes.
- While the crust is baking, place the softened cream cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and blend until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, and eggs, and mix just until the eggs are blended. Add the heavy cream to the Instant pudding, and mix until smooth.
- Add the pudding to the mixing bowl. Add the powdered sugar and mix on low until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix until completely blended. Remove the pan from the Air Fryer and pour the cheesecake mixture into the Springform pan. Set the time for 55 minutes, and bake the cheesecake at 350 degrees.
- After about 10 minutes, open the Air Fryer, and cover the cheesecake loosely with foil. Place it back in the Air Fryer and finish cooking.
- When the cheesecake is done, leave it in the Air Fryer for 30 minutes, (with the Air Fryer turned off) and then remove the cheesecake. Place it on a wire rack to cool.
- When the cheesecake is cooled, cover with foil, and place in the refrigerator to set up overnight for the best results. The next day, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator, spoon the caramel topping on top, and place it back in the refrigerator.
- Place the heavy cream in a dish, and heat in the microwave, just until hot. Do not boil. Place three squares of Chocolate Almond Bark in the hot cream, and stir to melt the chocolate. If the chocolate doesn't completely melt, place it back in the microwave for 15 seconds, and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and remove the springform from the pan. Place the cheesecake on a serving plate.
- Pour the hot Ganache (melted chocolate) over the cheesecake and allow it to run down the sides, and onto the serving plate. Place the cheesecake back in the refrigerator to set the chocolate a bit and until time to serve. Serve on dessert plates, and Enjoy!