Wow, talk about a great dessert! Not only is this No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake easy to make, but it’s really delicious, and stunning to serve to guests or family. This is no-bake, and make-ahead, so if you’re planning a dinner party or special occasion, this is a fabulous way to have a sensational dessert you can make ahead of time, and your guests will love you for it. This is definitely one for the favorites file.
Don’t let the steps fool you! I broke it down so much so anyone can feel confident to make this No Bake Cheesecake. I pinky swear this is super simple to make!
One more thing on this awesome recipe. You can easily cut the recipe in half if you only want to make a couple with no problem. You can certainly make all six and freeze them (instructions below!) with no issues. You can also skip the food coloring all together, if you like.
It’s fantastic that you can painlessly make easy no-back cheesecakes with a handful of ingredients and a little bit of time. There are of ingredients, one of the crust and the other for the cheesecake. They are both simple to work with. Here are a few of the most important ingredients:
Graham Crackers – The heart of the crust is made from crushed graham crackers. They are easy to crush when using a food processor and make the best and most delicious crust ever. You can stick with traditional graham crackers or choose a flavored variety like chocolate or cinnamon.
Cream Cheese – The real star is the cream cheese. It gives you a velvety texture that tastes phenomenal. It pairs so well with the other ingredients too. You can use full fat or a lower fat variety if you wish. Both will give you excellent results, and the flavor will be rich and delightful either way.
Lemon – The other key ingredient in this recipe is lemon. You will get the lemon flavor from the lemon instant pudding, lemon extract, and lemon frosting. It gives you an intense lemon flavor that is refreshing and a beautiful combination with the fresh blueberries.
The vibrant colors of the purple and bright yellow in this blueberry mini cheesecake recipe keeps them looking elegant. I love serving fun and stylish recipes for my family and friends.
Check out the easy no-bake instructions:
First Step: Blend the graham crackers in a food processor. This will chop them into fine crumbs.
Second Step: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter.
Third Step: Add one heaping tablespoon of sugar to the graham cracker crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and mix together until all the crumbs are wet and buttery.
Fourth Step: Line six mini spring-form pans with parchment paper. Divide the graham cracker crust among the spring-form pans evenly. Press the crumbs firmly, so they form a crust. Place them in the freezer.
Fifth Step: Add the cream cheese to a bowl and mix using your stand mixer or a handheld mixer until it’s smooth and creamy. If needed, scrape the sides of the bowl. In another bowl, mix the vanilla pudding and one cup of the half and half. It should be thick and smooth when it’s done. If needed, add up to two additional tablespoons of half and half. You want the pudding to be nice and thick.
Sixth Step: Scrape the pudding into the bowl with the cream cheese and mix until they are well combined. Drizzle in the lemon juice and vanilla. Mic again to combine. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl, so everything is properly mixed. Add in the powdered sugar and mix some more.
Seventh Step: Divide the cheesecake batter in half. One half needs the yellow food coloring. Then add the lemon extract and mix well.
Eighth Step: Add the blue and purple food coloring to the other half of the cheesecake batter and mix well. It should be a lovely violet color when done. You can add more color as needed.
Ninth Step: Put the lemon cheesecake mixture in the fridge. Remove the spring-form pans from the freezer and layer the blue cheesecake layer to each pan. Be sure to smooth out the tops. Then freeze for 45 minutes.
Tenth Step: After freezing the mini cheesecakes for 45 minutes, take them out of the freezer and add the lemon layer to each one. Make sure to use an equal amount and make it even and smooth.
First Step: Refrigerate sliced lemon and organic blueberries.
Second Step: Fill a pastry bag with lemon frosting. Use the large tip and pipe dollops of frosting in the center of each cheesecake. Then sprinkle with nonpareils. Add half of a lemon slice to each cake and sprinkle some blueberries on top. Place the cheesecakes in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
Third Step: Right before serving, pull the spring that is located on the sides of each of the pans. Slide off the spring-form using a cake server or a thin knife. Remove the cheesecakes from the bottoms of the pans and remove the parchment paper. Put the mini cheesecakes on a dessert plate and enjoy!
🍲Meal Prep Instructions
We love making meals ahead of time as much as we can and this one offers lots of opportunities!
- Prep the graham crackers ahead of time and put them in a ziplock bag or air tight container.
- Measure out everything and cover in the refrigerator on a platter. People laugh at this one but it saves a ton of time.
- Prepare the pans with parchment paper.
- Prep the mixer and tools so you are simply assembling this when it’s time.
All of these little things add up to massive time savings!
These mini lemon blueberry cheesecakes will last up to three months in the freezer. Keep them wrapped up tightly and freeze until you need them. It’s perfect to make them ahead of time, so you have them whenever something last-minute creeps up or you are in the mood for cheesecake.
Place the cheesecakes on a sheet pan and FLASH FREEZE them. Put the item in the freezer for several hours, remove it and then pack it up for a long term freeze. When I do this, I always double wrap everything. I don’t want freezer burn so I invest in wrapping it twice to save the money and agony of tossing it out. My preferred method is to flash freeze, wrap in Press N Seal and then place in gallon zip lock bags. My mom wraps in foil and then the gallon zip lock bags. Both work beautifully.
As with many of my recipes, you can make some swaps and substitutions! This is ideal when you have food aversions, allergies, or simply ran out of something. Try some of these substitutions:
- Graham Crackers – You can substitute the graham crackers for your favorite cookies like vanilla wafers, Oreos, or chocolate chip cookies. You can even use gluten-free graham crackers to make it a gluten-free option.
- Extracts – If you want to change the flavor, you can easily use an almond, orange, or lime extract in place of the lemon. Yum!
- Cream Cheese– Using a lower fat cream cheese is always an option if you are trying to cut back on fat and calories. It will not be as creamy, but will still be good.
- Pudding – Feel free to change the variety of pudding if you want to. Vanilla, banana cream, white chocolate, pistachio, and butterscotch are a few options that come to mind.
- Frosting – Using a plain vanilla frosting will give you a lovely cheesecake too. Strawberry would also be a great option.
Keep in mind, as you change ingredients, the flavors, and sometimes textures will change. If changing more than one item, you want to make sure to pick complementary flavors.
🤔Make The Cheesecakes A Variety Of Themes
You do not have to dye the cakes purple and yellow if you don’t want to. Any colors you love will be perfect. Here are a few ideas to consider.
- Pink – You could do a combination of yellow for the lemon and pink for the other color. It would look lovely with some fresh strawberry slices or raspberries as a garnish.
- White – If you wanted, you could leave one layer of the cheesecake it’s natural color. Then garnish with any fruit you want. Oranges, limes, or anything else that fits your desire!
- Green – Green would look fantastic for any kind of spring event. You could also add lime wedges or kiwi fruit to finish the look.
- Your Child’s Favorite Colors– I would love to make these for my kiddo’s birthday party! Look below at the Cadbury one and if it didn’t have eggs on it, you would swear it was to celebrate a birthday! Think how easy it would be and yet massively impressive!
🍰Are you looking for more sweet treats? Try these amazing desserts for your next potluck or event!
Cadbury No Bake Mini Cheesecake – Celebrate Easter in style with this amazing no bake cheesecake recipe. Plus, it’s adorable too!
No Bake Strawberry IceBox Cake – Cool off with a refreshing piece of this incredible cake. Serve it for all occasions, and it will quickly disappear because everyone will eat it up.
Quick And Easy Puff Pastry Tart – I can never get enough of this elegant puff pastry dessert. It’s fantastic for holidays and dessert when you are craving something sweet.
No Bake Cranberry Bliss Truffles – You can quickly whip up a batch of these truffles in less than 20 minutes. They are made with Golden Oreos, dried cranberries, and a few other simple ingredients.
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- (6) 4" Mini Springform Pan
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 sleeves graham crackers crushed in food processor
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Goodmans lemon extract sold at Walmart
- 6 oz lemon pudding mix instant
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp half and half see instructions
- neon food coloring
- 1 can lemon frosting Betty Crocker
- Nonpareils blue, green and purple were used in photos
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 lemon
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a blender or food processor, mix graham crackers on high speed until they are fine crumbs. Melt the butter in the microwave. Mix the heaping Tablespoon of sugar with the graham cracker crumbs, and add the butter and stir well until all the crumbs are coated in the butter.
- Line each of the 6 mini spring-form pans with parchment paper, and place an equal amount of graham cracker crumbs in each of the mini pans. Press the graham cracker crumbs firmly into the pans, and place the pans in the freezer.
- Place the cream cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place the Vanilla instant pudding, and one cup of Half-n-half, and blend until thick and smooth. Add up to two more Tablespoons of Half n half as needed to make sure the pudding is thick, but not so thick you can't stir it.
- Add the pudding to the cream cheese in the mixing bowl, and mix until completely blended. Add the lemon juice, and Vanilla and blend well. Scrape the mixing bowl, and blend again. Add the powdered sugar and blend until completely mixed.
- Divide the cheesecake batter in half. Leave half in the mixing bowl, and add yellow food coloring gel, and mix until blended. Add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract and blend again until well mixed. In the bowl with the other half of the cheesecake, add Neon blue food coloring gel, and Neon purple food coloring gel (about 1/2 teaspoon of each) and mix well, until batter is bright Violet blue. You may have to add a little more of the blue, or the purple to get the desired bright color. Place the mixing bowl, with the lemon cheesecake in the refrigerator.
- Remove the mini spring-form pans from the freezer, and place an equal amount of the blue layer of cheesecake in each pan, and smooth the top. Place in the freezer for 45 minutes. After the 45 minutes is up, remove the mini pans from the freezer, and remove the Lemon cheesecake in the mixing bowl from the refrigerator, and place an equal amount of the yellow, lemon layer of cheesecake on top of the blue layer in each pan, and smooth the top evenly in each pan.
- Wash and slice a large Meyer lemon, and place in the refrigerator. Wash 1 pint of organic blueberries, and refrigerate.
- Using the large tip, place it in your pastry bag, and fill the bag with the lemon frosting. Pipe large dollops of frosting in the center of each of the spring-form pans, on the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with Nonpareils, place half of a lemon slice in the frosting, and sprinkle blueberries on top of the cheesecake. Place the mini cheesecakes back in the freezer until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecakes from the freezer for about 15 minutes before serving. Pull the spring on the side of the pans to loosen the form from the cheesecakes. Slide the spring-form off the pan, and with a cake server, or thin knife, gently remove the cheesecakes from the bottom of the pans, and remove the parchment paper, leaving it on the pan. Place the cheesecakes on a dessert plate, and serve at once. Enjoy!