Indulge in this Salted Caramel Snickers Salad for all your big events and game day parties. It’s rich, creamy, and so flavorful you are bound to fall in love.
Over the years, we’ve typically had work schedules that didn’t allow for weekends off. This meant that we’d usually miss out on watching our favorite sporting events. This year, we will actually be able to sit home and watch the big game! So, I’m planning a menu that hopefully hits all the right notes without requiring a ton of work.
Think: pull out both crockpots, and also make a simple mix-and-serve recipe or two. I don’t entertain often, and when I do, I seem to be completely unrealistic about my time and end up stressed out the whole day! So that’s my strategy this year: quick, easy, and good.
The recipe I’m sharing today is one of those sinful mix-and-serve recipes. It’s quick, easy, and beyond tasty.
🍽️ Why This Recipe Works
Great flavor combination – Using tangy apples with sweet candy and grapes is unforgettable. You get the perfect mix of sweetness and zestiness!
Crowd-Pleasing – I promise if you set this out in front of a crowd, they are going to devour it like there is no tomorrow. It’s truly irresistible.
Eight Ingredients – All you need is eight ingredients, and you will have a new favorite dessert for life.
The ingredients in this salad are all super easy. Odds are you probably have many of them in your home already. Let’s talk about some of the main ingredients you need.
Snickers Bars: You will need six Snickers bars for this recipe. They are the star of the show and make it taste even more decadent.
Fruit: Use a combination of Granny Smith apples along with grapes. It gives you some tartness and sweetness in every bite.
Caramel Topping: Something that I think that makes this salad extra amazing is the extra caramel topping that’s drizzled on top. It just takes it to a new level, and it’s so fantastic.
Step One: Add the yogurt to a large bowl and add the vanilla pudding packet. Stir well until combined and there aren’t any lumps remaining.
Step Two: Pour in the cool whip to the yogurt mixture. Mix well and place in the fridge.
Step Three: Chop the Granny Smith apples into bite-sized pieces. Cut the grapes in half.
Step Four: Chop the Snickers candy bars into medium sized pieces.
Step Five: Add all the ingredients together in the large bowl with the yogurt mixture.
Step Six: Sprinkle in sea salt and top caramel topping.
Step Seven: Add the extra candy bars on top and drizzle some extra caramel. Serve and enjoy!
📌 Expert Tips
- It’s a good idea to cut the fruit and chocolate bars in bite-sized pieces. If you cut them bigger, it’s much harder to eat.
- When cutting the Snickers, I found that cutting them in half then cutting 4-5 times across is the easiest way to make them uniform.
- Add the caramel sauce to a squeeze bottle if that’s easier. Or simply use a large spoon and drizzle over the top.
Certainly! We love how Granny Smith apples are tart and they are so good with the other ingredients. However, you can use any variety of apple that you like.
Sure! Chocolate pudding is a fantastic option to add even more richness to the dish.
We always eat the salad by itself, but you can also serve it with other items too. You could serve it with graham crackers, little cookies, or even pieces of fruit.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Salted Caramel Snickers Salad
- 6 Snickers Bars Use 4 and reserve 2 for final step
- 4 Granny Smith Apples medium
- 2 cups Whole Grapes
- 3.4 oz Vanilla Pudding dry
- 2 8 oz Whipped Topping cool whip
- 2 6 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ cup Caramel Topping
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- Pour yogurt into a large bowl. Pour vanilla pudding packet over the top. Stir to combine until mixture is free of lumps.
- Mix cool whip into the yogurt mixture until it is well combined. Keep bowl refrigerated until final steps.
- Chop the apples into medium sized chunks and grapes in half.
- Chop four Snickers bars into medium pieces. I found it easier to cut them in half lengthwise, and then cut 4-5 times across.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and incorporate thoroughly.
- Combine sea salt and caramel topping. Pour into a squeeze bottle or into a container with a spout. If you have neither on hand, drizzle with a large spoon.
- Chop the remaining bars and sprinkle across the top of the salad. Then drizzle caramel mixture over the top.
I was just told by a rep at drvsusa that the biggame promo was “canceled” after having entered, purchased items, and going out of my way to do so. FYI
Jazmin Rode says
The post has been updated and information regarding the sweepstakes was removed. So sorry you ran into trouble, Adam!
WOW I WANNA TRY THIS SALAD!
This looks really delicious! I love apples and grapes mixed with chocolate! #client
Alicia Gonzalez says
The next time I eat a salad, I’m eating this! Yummy
Jazmin Rode says
Thanks, Alicia! Hope you enjoy. 🙂