Who else is looking for a “knock it out of the park” cookie for the holidays? Cranberry Bliss Cake Mix Cookies to the rescue! These delicious cookies are whipped up in a flash leaving you time to shop, wrap gifts and even watch your favorite Hallmark movie!
This recipe combines two of my very favorite things. Cranberry Bliss and cookies! I love easy cookies that don’t take too long and aren’t the same cookies everyone else is going to make.
We have had a Cranberry Bliss obsession for years. Damn Starbucks! I have a recipe from a blogger that we make every year for the knock-off Cranberry Bliss bars and ten this year we decided to infuse Cranberry Bliss goodness into other recipes to enjoy it all season long!
These are the perfect “I need a quick, yet impressive cookie to take to…..fill in the blank!” We’ve all gone those events. It’s ok. You’re covered. Grab those few ingredients and let’s get started.
Step one: Grate 1 tbsp of lemon rind and 1 tbsp of orange rind into a mixing bowl.
Step two: Combine all the remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
Step three: Use a small cookie scoop to make 12 cookies onto a parchment lined sheet pan and cook for 9-11 minutes. They should be starting to get golden brown and not too toasty.
That’s it! You will be able to make about 2-2 ½ dozen cookies depending on how big your scoop is and how much dough you snack on before it is cooked! My husband is notorious for eating the cookie dough!
🍲 Meal Prep Tips
These are great to meal prep! The best option is to make the dough and seal it up really good to store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Take the dough out 15 minutes before you plan to bake to bring up to room temperature. Then bake as directed.
Alternatively, make the dough and form the balls. Freeze the balls separately on a sheet pan for 6-8 hours. Remove from the freezer and place in a freezer safe Ziploc bag. When you are ready to cook, remove them from the freezer and let them come up to room temperature.
🍴 Tips for Cake Mix Cookies
- These cookies can be frozen for 60-90 days with no problem. The key is to wrap them up really well so they don’t get freezer burn. The best way to do this is to pre-wrap them individually and then seal a second time in a freezer safe Ziploc bag. You can also double bag them in freezer safe bags.
- Store these at room temperature in a sealed container for up to five days. I promise, you’ll eat them before the five days is up!
- Store these in the refrigerator for up to two weeks in a sealed container.
📌 If you like these cookies, make sure to check out the other Cranberry Bliss recipes on savorandsavvy.com!
Cranberry Bliss Truffles – back up the truck and stop everything you are doing right now and make these. Seriously! Make these this season if you want to be the one with the recipe that everyone is craving.
Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cups – this is such a delicious way to start your day! Meal prep at its finest and adding the Cranberry Bliss kick to make you feel like you are eating dessert at 7am!
📌 Related Recipes You Really Need To Try
Double Chocolate Espresso Cake Mix Cookies – Espresso powder takes this cake mix cookie to a whole new level! Mix it up with different chips and you have a whole new cookie.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies – these are so much fun for not just kids but adults as well. Whip them up for the holidays, but don’t forget about them this spring as they are gorgeous!
Mint Green Cake Mix Cookies – we made these to celebrate St Patrick’s Day! The minty taste that comes from the Thin Mints are strong enough but don’t overtake the cookie.
Cranberry Bliss Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Craisins
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into mixer bowl and mix.
- Using a 1 tbsp scoop, scoop onto cookie sheet with parchment paper that is lining thebaking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Check at 9 minutes. I have cooked mine up to 13 minutes before. They should be soft to the center and lightly golden brown.