Egg Toast Pizza is the breakfast idea you have been missing out on and didn’t even realize it. In less than 10 minutes you can throw it together and it’s utterly delicious.
I have a really easy breakfast idea I think you’ll love! I first made this two days ago on a whim and it was so good I had to share it as soon as I could. It’s ready in under ten minutes and is so easy and only takes a few ingredients (eggs, toast, pizza sauce and feta).
🍽️ Why This Recipe Works
Super quick – Throw your breakfast together in under 10 minutes! It is a heaven-send on those hectic mornings.
Flavorful – The combination of the pizza sauce, eggs, bread, and feta cheese is incredible.
Low calorie – It’s only 216 calories per serving, and it’s so satisfying and will keep you full all morning.
With just five ingredients these egg toast pizzas are great for those busy mornings. Plus, they taste gourmet too! Even kids will love eating their breakfast pizza. It’s pizza so of course, they will be happy to chow down! Let’s talk about the main ingredients:
Pizza Sauce: Use any pizza sauce that you enjoy. Whether you go with a homemade sauce or buy some in a jar, they are both delicious.
Eggs: There is nothing more amazing than an over-easy egg on toast. Yum! The egg is satisfying and filling too. Plus, it works very well with the pizza sauce.
Bread: Use any bread that you have on hand. Toast it and you will have the best breakfast ever!
Step One: Spray a mini egg pan (or a small pan so things don’t spread out too much) with non-stick cooking spray and turn the stove to medium-high heat. Add the sauce to the pan. Let it heat through, stirring constantly for 30 seconds.
Step Two: Carefully add each cracked egg in, one at a time, making sure not to crack the yolk. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and let cook for about 4 to 7 minutes (or until eggs are cooked to your liking).
My mini pan doesn’t have a lid, so I just cut a piece of aluminum foil and put it on top. While eggs are cooking, make a piece of toast.
Step Three: Remove from heat, slide spatula, or large spoon under sauce and slide the eggs and sauce onto toast. Sprinkle with feta.
In under 10 minutes, you’ve got a tasty and creative breakfast!
📌 Expert Tips
- The mini egg pan is the PERFECT size for this recipe.
- The flavors of the sauce, the egg yolk, and the feta together are great! I’m sure you can also make this using egg whites if you’d prefer.
- Don’t overcook the eggs. Getting the gooey yolk is key.
- It’s important not to skip the non-stick cooking spray. Otherwise, the egg may break apart when you try to take it out of the pan.
This is such a tasty breakfast idea and it’s super versatile. Consider browning some sausage and adding to it. Veggies like grilled onions, peppers, or even mushrooms would be pretty tasty. Play with the ingredients to see what you like the best. Add pepperoni or ham to it. The sky is the limit here.
Sure! If you would prefer a scrambled egg, that’s more than fine. Prepare the egg and add it to the toast and enjoy.
Don’t worry if you aren’t a fan of feta cheese. Swap it with mozzarella, cheddar, or even goat cheese. Go with what you enjoy and you can’t go wrong.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Egg Toast Pizza
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Slice of Bread toasted
- ½ to 1 tbsp Crumbled Feta Cheese to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spray a mini egg pan with non-stick cooking spray and turn the stove top to medium high heat. Add sauce to pan to heat through, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Carefully add the cracked eggs in. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and let cook for about 4 to 7 minutes. While eggs are cooking, make a piece of toast.
- Remove from heat, slide spatula or large spoon under sauce and slide the eggs and sauce onto toast. Sprinkle with feta.