No Bake Nutella Cracker Bites are a phenomenal salty-sweet holiday treat. If you love Nutella like we do, this will be a big hit!
Day 5 of Christmas in July is here! Have you seen the Cranberry Bliss Truffles from yesterday? Oh my gosh! They are so easy and so good! Make them all through the fall. Gingerbread granola and Triple Chocolate Toffee Cookies are not to be missed either!
I hope you are you ready for a super simple no-bake dessert. This recipe is perfect for that last minute “oh man, I need to bring something to this event” type of treat.
Recipes with just a few ingredients makes planning and preparing so simple. This recipe is made up of the following ingredients: Keebler Mini Club Crackers, Nutella, dipping chocolate, and sprinkles!
How to Make No-Bake Nutella Cracker Bites
I honestly can’t believe how simple these are to make.
Grab a box of Keebler’s Mini Club Crackers. These crackers are small, and I like using them because the regular sized crackers are too large after they are dipped in chocolate. The minis are just the right size for a sweet treat.
Use a butter knife to spread a small amount of Nutella on the cracker and sandwich a second cracker on top of the first one. Be careful not to press them too hard together or they may break. Don’t worry if they do, as you’re going to dip this in melted chocolate and no one will see it. This batch made 36 cracker bites.
Melt chocolate in a double broiler or in a microwave. I prefer the double broiler method. The chocolate seems to melt evenly and is much smoother.
Once the chocolate has melted, dip each Nutella Cracker Bite into the chocolate to coat them and place them on wax paper. They will harden within a minute, but this may vary depending on the temperature and humidity. If you want some sprinkles, make sure to add them to the cracker bites before the chocolate shell has hardened, otherwise they may not stick. If you choose to sprinkle later (or forget!), drizzle a little more melted chocolate on top of the Nutella Cracker Bite and add the sprinkles of your choice.
And … that is it! Make sure to store these in an airtight container for 5-7 days.
Your family and friends will not believe how easy these are to make!
Also – don’t be afraid to take these to your cookie exchange! I have never seen any bring anything similar and they will wow your friends. Just don’t tell them how easy they were to make! 😇
How Else Can I Decorate These Nutella Cracker Treats?
You can really jazz them up by changing the toppings. I created a short list, but if you find another amazing way to make these even more special, let us know in the comments!
- Different sprinkles
- Chocolate shavings
- Powdered sugar
- Sea Salt
- Drizzle white chocolate on top
- Dip the top in a different colored chocolate. For instance, if the Nutella Bite is dipped in chocolate as we did, dip the top only in a white so it’s two-toned.
- While the chocolate is still wet, place heart shaped candies on top.
- Sprinkle baby chocolate chips
- Melt Reese’s Peanut Butter chips and drizzle on top or dip the ends
Pro tip: spend some extra time digging through the baking aisle at your local grocery store. They have some pretty amazing things! So, be creative.
If you are in love with Nutella as much as we are, make sure to check out these Nutella recipes as well!
No Bake Nutella Cracker Bites
- 96 Club Crackers Mini Keebler
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1/3 lb melting chocolate use the round disks
- 1 tbsp powered sugar
- ⅛ cup sprinkles
- Spread Nutella between two mini Kiebler Club Crackers. Do this for 36 mini crackers and sandwich together. You can allow to cool naturally or put in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to solidify.
- Using a double broiler, melt chocolate in a heat safe glass bowl, stirring often.
- Dip Nutella sandwich bites in the melted chocolate and place on a parchment sheet lined sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with seasonal sprinkles or with the powdered sugar. Drizzle with chocolate or sprinkle with nuts are other options that you can use as seen in some of the photos.