Fudgy Nutella S’mores Cups – Nutella Recipes Easy 3 Ingredient Dessert
This rich nutella dessert couldn’t be any easier. All you need to create these Fudgy Nutella S’mores Cups is 30 minutes and 3 ingredients – nutella, mini marshmallows and crescent dough.
My initial plan was to just roll them up as crescents, but I wanted something a little cuter, so I smooshed the dough into muffin pans, and they made the perfect vessels for stuffing with nutella!
When you’re working with nutella, there’s no need to complicate things… it definitely stands on its own, so I kept things super simple here. Just the “cup” itself and some marshmallows on top for additional gooeyness.
Sprinkling crushed graham crackers on top would be amazing! I just didn’t have any on hand and didn’t think of it until writing this!
Fudgy Nutella S'mores Cups
- 2 8 oz. cans Buttery Crescent Roll Dough
- 12 tbsp Nutella
- 12 tbsp Mini Marshmallows heaping
- Melted Butter for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease muffin pan with melted butter.
- Unroll crescent dough and place one triangle piece into a muffin tin. Use your fingers to form the cup and smash the dough into place.Tip: Most of the dough should be used to line the sides, with only a thin layer for the bottoms.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for about 2 minutes. Place one tbsp of nutella in the center of each cup. Tip: If the cups have closed a bit, use the back of a spoon to make room for the nutella in the center.
- Cover with about 1 tbsp of mini marshmallows. Bake for about 7 minutes, or until the marshmallows have browned to your desired shade.
Let me know if you want to see more nutella recipes in the future… always looking for an excuse to buy some more!