There are lots of reasons why my slow cooker is one of my most favorite kitchen gadgets. If you don’t have a slow cooker, then you should really consider investing in one. You will be thanking yourself later because it saves you so much effort. Here are a few reasons why my crockpot always stays near me! These frugal crockpot recipes are perfect for dinner tonight!
- Flavors – Because the food sits in the slow cooker for so long, the flavors have a great chance to marry together. This creates an incredible taste that’s hard to beat.
- Tender Meats – When you make meat in the slow cooker, it’s so delicate that it just falls apart. This is my favorite way to eat things like chicken and roast.
- Less Hands-On Work – You will love how little hands-on work you have to do. You can pretty much dump in the ingredients and go to work, clean the house, or hit the mall for shopping. The entire time you are gone, your dinner is cooking!
- Frugal – I always enjoy saving money, and using my slow cooker is a fantastic option for that. You are much less tempted to go to a restaurant when you know dinner is waiting for you when you get home.
- It’s Great For Meal Prepping – Many of the dishes can be made ahead of time, and there is plenty for leftovers. Or freeze them to have them even longer.
I could go on and on with all the reasons why my crockpot is my favorite kitchen tool. I’m sure you have plenty of reasons for loving yours too.