Grab a fork and dive into these tender and flavorful Instant Pot Keto Pork Chops for dinner tonight. The balsamic glaze is loaded with flavor and is a keto-approved dinner idea.
These are so good! It will quickly become your go to recipe along with keto favorites Mashed Cauliflower and Rutabaga Fries. The flavors work so well together, and are fork-tender. You’ll love how easy and quick these are, and so will your family.
You can serve this with your favorite vegetables or a tossed salad, and you’ll have a great healthy meal that everyone will love. Put this one in your favorites.
🥩 Why I Recommend This Recipe
- Fork tender pork chops
- Full of flavor
- Family approved
- Tastes delicious leftover
- Pairs well with most side dishes
- Pork Chops
- Beef Broth
- Balsamic vinegar
- Minced Garlic
- Garlic Salt With Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
This smothered pork chop recipe is easy and delicious. Scrumptious recipes like this one are something the whole family can go crazy for.
Step One: Turn the pressure cooker to the sauté setting and add the butter and olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoning.
Step Two: When the butter is melted, add pork chops and brown both sides for about 10 minutes each. If the Instant pot reads hot, turn off the sauté functions and let it sit for a few minutes, then turn back on and resume cooking.
Step Three: After they are done browning, turn off the Instant Pot and put them on a plate.
Step Four: Add the beef broth, vinegar, Stevia, and garlic into the Instant Pot. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Then stir the sauce and scrape the bottom of the Instant Pot, removing bits that are stuck.
Step Five: Next, add pork chops back into the pressure cooker and place lid until it beeps. Make sure it is set to sealing. Push the manual button and set time for 20 minutes, press the button again to start cooking.
Step Six: When the pork chops are done, the pot will beep and turn “off.” Make sure all the pressure is released and the pin drops.
If you’re impatient, you can switch from sealing to venting. Once all the pressure is gone, open the lid and serve. Enjoy!
📌 Meal Prep Instructions
If you are looking for great meal prep recipes, be sure to add these to your list. They are incredible as leftovers and are lovely when trying to meal plan.
You should just prepare the keto pork chops as the recipe says. After they have cooked, then allow them to cool all the way down and put them in a storage container with a lid that seals well. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to four days.
To reheat, microwave them for a couple of minutes until they are hot all the way through. You can also warm them slowly in a skillet with a little bit of olive oil.
👩🍳 Freezer Friendly Instructions
These are a wonderful option for freezing. Cook them as you normally would, then put them in a large freezer-safe storage container or individual serving sized containers.
Always check the Freezer Tips and Tricks 101 Printable for how long each type of food is good for.
We like using single servings because then we can grab them and go and have a quick and easy lunch. If you are feeding the entire family, then you can save a larger portion together.
Thaw them in the refrigerator the night before when possible. Then warm them in the microwave or in a skillet.
You can make a few substitutions with this recipe. Here are some substitutions to consider:
- Broth – We use beef broth, but you can use chicken or vegetable broth for a bit lighter flavor.
- Balsamic Vinegar – If you don’t have balsamic vinegar, substitute red wine vinegar plus ½ teaspoon of sweetener or sugar per tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Stevia – If you aren’t on a low carb diet, you can replace sugar for the stevia.
Try some extra flavors in your pork chops when you are in the mood for something fun and different. I have some ideas for you to try:
- Honey – If you aren’t on strict keto, you can add ¼ – ½ cup of honey. It makes it even sweeter and more delicious.
- Mushrooms – Dice or slice ½ cup of mushrooms and mix in with the keto pork chops. They are so good!
- Onions – Chop up some onions and sauté them in the Instant Pot before you brown the chops. I prefer the flavor of sweet onions, but you could also use red onions.
There are so many side dishes to serve with these chops, it will be hard to choose.
Yes, you can use bone-in pork chops if you want. The biggest thing to note is that if you are making pork chops with bones, they take a little bit less time to cook than boneless.
So, you would cook them for more like 17-18 minutes instead of 20. This will allow them to stay juicy and flavorful.
Pork chops are a leaner cut of meat so you have to watch to not overcook your pork chops. With the pressure cooker you will find it is a great method as it helps give you that fork tender texture you want.
Grab a meat thermometer and stick into the largest part of the pork chop. You want it to read 145 degrees internally, according to the FDA. Make sure to not touch a bone if you are using bone-in pork as that can provide a false reading. Snag a copy of the Instant Pot Cooking Cheatsheets to put in your Recipe Binder to keep track of how long to cook.
More Tasty Keto Recipes
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Instant Pot Keto Pork Chops
- Instant Pot
- 4 Center Cut Pork Chops 1 inch thick
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic heaping
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Butter
- Coarse Ground Garlic Salt With Parsley
- Seasoned Salt
- Coarse Pepper
- Add the Olive Oil, and Butter to the Instant Pot, and press the SAUTE button.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with the garlic salt, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper, on both sides.
- When the butter melts, add the Pork Chops to the Instant Pot, and brown them on both sides, about 10 minutes each side.
- If the Instant Pot gives a 'HOT' reading on the readout, turn off the SAUTE setting, and let it cool off for a couple of minutes.
- Turn the SAUTE setting back on, and finish browning the pork chops.
- When the pork chops are browned, turn off the SAUTE setting, and remove the pork chops to a plate.
- Add the beef broth, balsamic vinegar, Stevia, and minced garlic.
- Let the sauce sit in the Instant Pot for about 10 minutes.
- With a spoon, stir the sauce, scraping the bottom of the Instant Pot, removing any bits that are stuck.
- Add the Pork chops back into the Instant Pot, into the sauce.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot until it beeps and locks. Make sure the pressure valve is set to 'SEALING'. Press the MANUAL button, and set the time to 20 minutes.
- The Instant Pot will build pressure, and cook the Pork Chops. When the Pork chops are done, the Instant Pot will beep, and go to 'OFF'. Allow to NATURAL RELEASE. Make sure all the pressure has been released by checking the 'FLOAT VALVE'. If the Float valve is down, the pressure has been released, if it's not down, move the pressure valve from SEALING, to VENTING, and make sure all the pressure is released before opening the lid.
- Remove the lid to the Instant Pot, and remove the pork chops to a platter or plates to serve. Ladle the sauce over the chops, or place the sauce in a gravy boat, or dish, and serve on the side.
Let me know how you like these Instant Pot keto pork chops!